Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Looking for the name of the song playing in episode 2:3 from the 9 minute mark in this link.

http://www.dr.dk/bonanza/serie/dokumentar/doemt_til_behandling.htm

I don't know if it's working outside of Denmark.

It's a pretty light pop song, female singer and the two snippets of lyrics I can make out is "The world will turn around like a great balloon, I dont feel as i used to do."

Google and Shazam isn't helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Looking for a piano piece, I would call it modern, but I seem to remember it being quite a bit earlier than what most people would think (1900ish).

It screams New York in the 80s or 70s to me. It used to be heard quite frequently as a mood piece on tv.

It's not a Philip Glass piece, it's more straight forward than his stuff.

Yeah, it's really hard describing this...

Trump fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jul 14, 2018

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute

Abugadu posted:

What kind of mood?

My guesses would be Rhapsody in Blue by Gershwin or Powerhouse by Raymond Scott.

It's not any of those. Far from it actually :)

Maybe I should clarify and say New York in the 1970s or 1980s. The mood would be sombre, maybe slighty cold and distant. I don't know if it makes any sense, but the timbre is close to Philip Glass, but more melodic.

I think someone once posted it in a thread about music that was created ahead of its time, is in it sounds like a piece from the last 30 years, but was actually made at the turn of the century, but i'm not entirely sure im remembering right.

I remember it as being a pure piano piece.

Trump fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jul 15, 2018

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute

gently caress me sideways, that's it.

I felt like a raving madman trying to put it into words... Thanks!!!