Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atreyu
Feb 14, 2004
'Your bum is the greatest thing about you; so that in the beastliest sense, you are Pompey the Great.'
okay quite a few songs - I thought this song was called One Cup Of Coffee but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's quite literally about this guy and his coffee habit - begins with the lyrics....

"Starts me up, makes my day...It opens up my eyes all the way"

the chorus is

"The only way I take it is hot - now guess what I want — One Cup of Coffee!"

and also includes the lines

"I count the cups of coffee consumed..in one afternoon"
I think this is late 80s pop but I could be mistaken.

The rest was on this weird compilation tape that was doing the rounds when I was in college - this would be around 1990-91. There was a song that had the lyrics

"Suffocation! It's the dawn of the crucifier"

A friend claimed this was by Slayer but it's definitely not.

The last request I have is the vaguest. I was told this was a song called Sheep Die by Treponem Pal. But the person who said that seems to have got both song and band wrong. It starts off with this ominous bassline and the faint sounds of sheep bleating and then speeds up with some rather chaotic blast beating accompanied by very weird yelling, chortling vocals. It's not the standard death grunt; just something very gurgly and disoriented.
The song then changes pace and there's a staccato riff that sounds suspiciously similar to Smells Like Teen Spirit and whenever it breaks the singer is bleating or yelling stuff that sounds like Yaaadeeeba. It then returns to the riff it started with and ends. I'd be incredibly grateful if any or all of these could be identified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU