Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
What's the name of that artist, similar to bands like Dream Theatre, who has a short name which I'm almost sure in an acronym of something like audio visual.. It's just one guy if I recall.

That's all I got :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Esposito posted:

VAST?

That's the one.

Thank you :)

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
I once had a song containing the line, "here come the choppers" and I can't remember who it was by or even what the track is called.

Because of Loudon Wainwright's album I always just assumed it was by him, but apparently I can't find it.

E: Oh hey it is Loudon Wainwright. Got it :v:

kcer fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 14, 2009

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
e: ignore, sorry.

kcer fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jan 10, 2013

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
e: haha jesus nevermind I remembered it as soon as I hit post. It was Ayreon - Age of Shadows.

I've had a tiny bit of a song stuck in my head for a bit and it's killing me. I heard it years ago but I've no idea where. I'm pretty sure it has male and female parts in it, and it's sort of fantasy style rock/melodic genre with the this one line being, "the age of ______ is here" or something along those lines.

Any ideas? :(

kcer fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Dec 4, 2013

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
I've had something shoegazey with a female voice stuck in my head for a couple days, parts of the lyric are, "lie to me, lie to me".

I was thinking Low but I'm not sure any more.

e: it was Devics, the song is funnily enough called Lie to Me

kcer fucked around with this message at 09:48 on May 14, 2018

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
90s era grunge song, really basic heavy distorted two tone guitar riff, and lyrics at some point of something like "is it you, is it me", maybe alice in chains or similar

any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Modal Auxiliary posted:

"Vaseline" by Stone Temple Pilots.

exactly it, thanks!