Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
I have a "help me identify an album" that nhave been trying to figure out for years, hopefully this thread can help, I feel like it's a long shot.

In 2004-2005 my wife and I had just started dating. One of our firstish dates was to a tiny independent theater called The Palm in San Luis Obispo CA. Before the movie, they raffled off a CD (I believe it was a new release).That album became part of our early relationship soundtrack for road trips, sitting at the beach at 3am, and making up after nasty fights. I lost the album sometime and I would love to get it back.

Acoustic singer songwriter, male, kind of a faster paced style on some songs, lilting on ballads? The album art was black linework on a white background. I believe like a detailed city skyline kind of, lots of intracasies.

I associate like, the end of the world to one of his love songs, maybe a whale on another one?

FWIW I totally don't expect anyone to get this but it's a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU