Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS
Got a hard one. Found this one on The Sixty One back in 2008-2009. Title or artist has Lo-Fi in it, Lo-Fi something something, possibly rhyming. Wolf also might be part of the song or artist's name, but I can't be sure. One man group if I remember correctly, and it was a kind of pop sound, maybe pop-punk. Music video was set in a dense party, almost mosh pit with mostly teenagers if I remember correctly. Hate to say that is all I have. The Sixty One is dead so I can't go back to that, even on the wayback machine. Anyone got the touch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS
No sure of the the song, but I'm trying to find a music video that is mostly a woman with a hula hoop. The thing is that the hula hoop is occluding her body but not the background. So that she disappears behind it but not the background. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

Cable Guy posted:

No joy, but how about an invisible hula....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcD_YXCxxZM

yaffle posted:

This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZp7Z6qRROs

Non of those cure songs were the one :(

Thanks but no luck with those. It was a really young woman and it was mostly static shots in a house or a neighborhood with her doing her thing with the occluding hula hoop. Hula hoop isn't in the song name though so searching for it just returns tons of junk. Thanks for the try.