Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadend
Oct 1, 2005
Edit: Asked to take down hosting.

deadend fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jul 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadend
Oct 1, 2005

Tentacle Therapy posted:

It sounds like the first part of Pavane in F-sharp minor, op. 50 by Gabriel Fauré. Check that.

Good suggestion, but nope.

On a side note, I always figured Paparazzi by Xzibit had to be previously sampled from somewhere. That solves it.

deadend
Oct 1, 2005
Will somebody be so generous as to inform me of the song on this ytmnd: http://batmanvsshark.ytmnd.com/

I remember I used to have this on mp3 a few years ago, I think it was from a movie/soundtrack of some sorts.

Thanks in advance.

deadend
Oct 1, 2005

Sweetwater Kill posted:

The comments on it lead to "The Escape" by Craig Armstrong.

Thanks. I suck at the internet. I never even knew there were comment pages for that site, probably the second time I've visted it. Good to know.

deadend
Oct 1, 2005
Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Although you missed my magical rendition. (Dust in the Wind)

2Edit: Well gently caress it, I went to the trouble of registering for this site. Might as well keep it up.

deadend fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Mar 6, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadend
Oct 1, 2005

Pookdaddy G posted:

Ok, this has been bugging me. I recently heard a song on the radio and what to know who sings it, however I remember too much about it. It is a chill acoustic/reggae type song, and it sounds a bit like Shwayze's Buzzin'(Only good) and Citizen Cope.
"Gonna go where the...." is one of the lines i think. The chorus sounds something like, "Lord es from today i be O", though i know that is completely wrong. I know I am not giving you all much, but if anyone knows what i am talking about that would be awesome.

Maybe Matisyahu - One Day?