Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Gibby 117 posted:

I am in the market for wireless or 2.1 (that sounds like a 5.1). What would be the best, I hear mix reviews of Bose 3-2-1 systems.

This is for my HDTV with xbox 360, and ps3.

Thanks.

I'm in a similar situation, although mine is mainly for movies. While the Yamaha Sound Projector sounds cool, for aesthetic purposes, I'd definitely like floor-standing speakers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Akihabara posted:

Echoing this. I'd really like a nice 2.1 setup for my TV, but I can't find one that's not either underpowered or comes with some useless dvd player I'll never use.

The DVD player is going to be part of any Home Theater in Box set you pick up, otherwise, you can just look for a separate receiver and speaker system. I've been perusing CNET's reviews just looking for products like Sony's DAV-X1V. I'm not sure this is what I'm looking for, but something like this would be nice.