Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
Edit:
Looking for a single camera system very similar to the one below but can handle more than a 2gb memory card. Im looking for about 6 hours of recording time with color and audio. Any suggestions? Can be wired or wireless.

http://www.swannsecurity.com/s/products/view/?product=615#spec

madkapitolist fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
I have a Qsee DVR system for my home security cameras. Whats the cheapest way I can back up some video to the cloud? Don't need to store too much, it only records when motion is detected.

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
I have a QT5682-4v3-1, I have it set up over network so I can view the cameras on mobile devices I have not checked to see if windows explorer can access it.

• Locked thread