Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-
I actually saved the AD and the Mr. Show ones, they're kinda cool. The South Park ones are loving horrifying, seriously. Why would people watch that show and think, "drat, I bet they like to kiss and poo poo. I better draw it!" The first episode of this season must have excited them, ugh.

I don't know what that wolf in the suspenders thing is, and I don't want to know.

edit:

I found a few more. Two good ones, I was thinking this maybe such a good show wouldn't inspire the normal terrible stuff.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?

But then, what is this? Something about this creeps me out. I'll never understand the need to turn everybody on earth into an anime character.

YancyDCjew fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Mar 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-

Consumer Reporter posted:

That's borat.

Ah. Well, uh, how bout that?