Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMGWTFWALLHACK
Jan 28, 2004

Hated by the internet.

I have two questions:
Are mesh pants really going to do much more than jeans for me? Would they be comfortable to wear over shorts? They don't look all that sturdy but if mesh pants +shorts is better than just plain jeans which is what I wear now I'll do it for the shorts.
Edit: Obviously I am talking about just driving around town at low speeds, not racing or anything.

2. Can you get replacement liners for First Gear jackets? Somehow my liner disappeared and I can't find it anywhere.

OMGWTFWALLHACK fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Mar 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMGWTFWALLHACK
Jan 28, 2004

Hated by the internet.

aventari posted:

but the the Shoei didn't have a breath deflector

It comes in the box, but they don't usually attach them on the display models.

OMGWTFWALLHACK
Jan 28, 2004

Hated by the internet.

I'm currently in the market for boots- but not a serious track boot. Right now I just wear leather steel toe work boots. I'm looking for something that wouldn't make it hard to walk/run or be stupid looking if I need to wear them walking around but would still offer greater protection than normal boots. Something like normal steel toe work boots with armor added in would be ideal, does anyone know of something like that?

OMGWTFWALLHACK
Jan 28, 2004

Hated by the internet.

Is is 44 the chest or the waist measurement?