Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.
I'm looking to get a better fitting leather suit, I like the corkscrew (motogp) http://newenough.com/closeouts/leather_suits_jackets_and_pants/moto_gp/corkscrew_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html one on newenough. How is it's quality?

I still need some pants, and I already have a textile jacket for warm, firstgear, kilimanjaro, I just need a full riding suit.

What would you recommend for a smaller person for pants, I'd like them to match the blue jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

dangerz posted:

That 1-piece on their site is 199.99.

http://shop.shiftracing.com/ecomm/P...e=70038002F.jpg

Holy poo poo, the only size they have is XS. I just bought saddlebags and a new jacket, but I might have to buy this one peice.

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Where can I get a chin cusion replacement for my CS12, until I get a new job I won't be buying a 500 dollar replacement. Some of those odd designs are quite appealing.

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

newenough has an amazing return policy.

I somehow bought two sets of saddlebags, and they took one back with no questions, people here have ordered multiple sizes of the same thing to see which worked best and returned the bad one.