Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

If anybody is interested in buying or leasing any GM vehicle, I might be able to help get you a discount - basically supplier pricing. I only get to give out 1 or 2 per month, so ask in advance if possible. I'm not a salesman so I'm not going to bother you or try to sell you a car. I'm just trying to help you get a better price on whatever you've already decided on. :)

Use this link to build what you're looking to buy, that's the price I can get you. If it's better than you can haggle at the dealer, let me know and I'll start the authorization process. :)

http://prod3.gmautobuilder.com/BuildYourOwn/GMFamilyFirst.byo?priceformula=SU

Suburban Dad fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jul 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

signalnoise posted:

Is there a good resource for "I like $car what else might I like in the same market space?" I didn't see it in the OPs.

Alternatively, I'm looking at the Hyundai Veloster and Toyota 86. I want to be in that 20-23k spot for a smallish car that sits low and has both bells and whistles. I no longer really care about it being a manual, unfortunately.

The recommend me a car thread. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3213538&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

kid sinister posted:

Does anyone have any good resources for obscure electrical connectors in cars? I mean ones like the ones that go between wiring harnesses and not the pigtails that go to sensors and such.

You might try PMing Kastein or post in the stupid questions thread. Or chat thread.