Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I have my tv set on the Discovery Channel about 75% of the time it's on. I love Deadliest Catch the most out of all the shows, and I've even gotten my girlfriend addicted to it as well. How It's Made, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters. Discovery has one hell of a lineup going these days.

edit: I'm a big loser as well. Right now there's a Modern Marvels on right now about bricks. BRICKS! And I'm totally interested in it.

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Apr 12, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ozma posted:

Hey now, that stuff is important!

The cement one that I watched a while ago really more interesting than I thought it might be.

Yeah. Cement is really interesting. My university actually offers a serious degree in a field called Concrete Management. My father works in construction and tried to get me to do that as a career when I graduated high school.

"poo poo boy! Why get a history degree and be a teacher when you can work with CONCRETE!? That's where the money is!"

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The previews made Opie season starting Tuesday sound very exciting. Especially happy to see Phil come back and have him yelling at his kids again.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I really enjoyed Ghost Lab. It seems they will stay at a location for a few days and really go into detailed investigations. They also have a lot more cool gadgets than the other shows. I'm looking forward to watching the series and seeing where it goes.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
drat, where did her boobs go?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think everyone, the fishermen and Discovery make far too much money on this show for them to not be able to eventually settle this somehow.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
just catching up on the latest Deadliest Catch, holy poo poo its good to see Elliott just loving getting dumped on. What an rear end in a top hat. His ex hates him SO much, haha.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Can't believe stupid Elliott left prime fishing to go into town and bear witness to a child custody hearing that he had no chance of winning. As soon as his ex dropped the number of times he called in two days and him showing up at her house, all he could say was "well uhh..." what a dummy. I don't know how his crew hasn't given up on him long ago.

And that flooded tank poo poo on the Northwestern was scary. They could have just been gone just like that. :stare:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
New Survivorman YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Missed the season opener last night, I'll have to catch it in the next couple of days. Can't wait for hopefully a whole season of Elliott failing spectacularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mister Kingdom posted:

Anybody catch the new season of Survivorman? It doesn't seem like Les is really into it this time.

How do you mean? I've only caught the newest one where he's in Argentina and it looked like he was loving miserable. Don't think he ate anything for the whole time he was there.

• Locked thread