Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

LordOfThePants posted:

Now new Dirty Jobs tonight? This Salt Mine thing is from earlier in the year.

July 4th week = Repeat week. Everyone should be drunk and playing with fireworks right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

ToastyPotato posted:

It was definitely very forced this time around, but had always seemed scripted in the past, at least to me. Though I will admit that recent episodes has seen the Mythbusters really, REALLY, just not giving a poo poo about their delivery.

Yeah I can agree on that, they've obviously done discussions solely for the purposes of tv before, but now it's really blatant. The show frankly, feels pretty played out.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Is it just me or does Mythbusters feel like it lasts ten minutes these days? There just seems to be very little content and lots of presentation.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Well, Mythbusters was sort of interesting I suppose. The bull stuff was pretty dull tho

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Has anyone else got some seriously hosed up audio on Dirty Jobs right now?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Holy poo poo, Mythbusters was pretty much pure awesome tonight. It's been a while since I've been able to say that

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Goodness, Kari looks absurdly lovely in HD tonight, as did that flipping school bus

Edit: HOLY gently caress

J33uk fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Nov 15, 2007

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Haha. I love the scribbled out "Airbus 320" I guess they couldn't get clearance.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
The Lunar rover looked really really fun and man I wish I could use one of those some day

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Jesus Mythbusters what the gently caress. Seriously, we've come to this point?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

IRQ posted:

I fully expect that's how long it will take to watch it on a DVR. 21 minutes that is. For the whole thing.

I'm watching the re-run right now and I'm really glad I have a laptop to kill the filler

Edit: Holy christ. Rocket sleds are scary

J33uk fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Apr 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
So these two myths both need two minutes of math and you're done. This is stupid as hell.

• Locked thread