Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memknock
Jul 4, 2002
I posted this in the other one, but I would like if possibleL

a calling card java app for a cell phone. It stores a calling card phone number and the calling card pin number, lets you choose from your phone book a number to call with calling card.

* dials CC phone number
* preferences lets you choose which is first in the list, the phone number to dial or the CC pin
* dials each one seperately when a button is pressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memknock
Jul 4, 2002

superb0wr posted:

I can maybe write this for you but I'm having a real hard time understand why someone would want to use a calling card from a cell phone in ther first place.

Also once you have java start a phone call the phone takes control away from the java so it couldn't do more stuff in the middle of the call, but it could probably initiate it.

international calls :)

I mainly need it for my wife, she refuses to upgrade her phone from a nokia 3390 which is dying.

All I need is for it to start the phone call and that would be awesome.

memknock
Jul 4, 2002
A program that will convert any hex value in decimal value and vice versa. But it will only be working with values that are less then one.

So I would want to enter in 1BCA but it would really be 0.1BCA and I would want it to spit out the Decimal version.

And another small program that would do the opposite, if I entered a decimal version (like above, it will always be less then one) it would give me the HEX equivalent.

These do not have to be separate programs, they can be part of the same interface as long as both can be entered.

memknock
Jul 4, 2002

Happycataclysm posted:

I hope you like the internet!

http://steve.sensecreative.com.au/dechex/

Meanwhile, I got:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function getArticleID() on a non-object in /home/.pikaboo/noahwh/tinyappz.com/extensions/AddApplication.php on line 200"

When trying to add the application to the wiki...

nice, can i get the source to this?

memknock
Jul 4, 2002

Rap Guy posted:

I'm up in the boonies, many hours away from home, with my laptop and my cell phone. I realized as I was a block down the street from my house that I didn't have my phone charger, but, big deal, I thought, I can hook it up to my computer and charge over USB. Now, I've set this up on my desktop at home, using a driver from the internet, but the problem is, my drat phone ran out of batteries on the way up, so even though I have the driver installed, I can't get my computer to recognize my phone, so it won't start charging it up.

I want someone to write something that forces power out through a USB hole to charge my Razr V3. I'm on Vista. The battery seems to be 3.6V.

Check https://www.modmymoto.com they tend to keep up with that.

• Locked thread