Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheesypeanut
Apr 4, 2004
w3rd. ngr wut.
Have you tried pressing Ctrl+H, what you're asking for sounds pretty much like a browser history?

EDIT: Beaten :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesypeanut
Apr 4, 2004
w3rd. ngr wut.

heeen posted:

Requesting a tool that pops a balloontip in the tray everytime someone accesses a network shared file!

I'd be quite interested in this as well.

cheesypeanut
Apr 4, 2004
w3rd. ngr wut.

Doctor w-rw-rw- posted:

PyrTorrent

I've not got a lot to offer to this, I know a little Python but I'm keen to see this progress. Seems like a fantastic concept.

cheesypeanut
Apr 4, 2004
w3rd. ngr wut.

Arteryman posted:

If it's not too much work I'd love a small calendar program that at pre-scheduled times text messages me a reminder of what I have to do. Would this be possible?

Google Calendar does this.

cheesypeanut
Apr 4, 2004
w3rd. ngr wut.

random nickname posted:

prayer times

I know you've already solved this, but I got bored and knocked this up.

Link removed

I don't have access to a WordPress install else I'd have made a plugin. I might set one up next week if I get some time.

cheesypeanut fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Oct 14, 2009

• Locked thread