Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«384 »
tortilla_chip
Jun 13, 2007

http://www.rad.com/10/SFP-Format-TD...e-Gateway/3134/

Get stoked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

LBGT United
Did nothing wrong.

ragzilla posted:

Ask me about my Cerent original 15454 which experienced a dual clock failure. Oh and it was the primary box fronting our class 5.

Well surely you just talked to Cerent and got a 4 hour on-site replacement right?

Also am I mis-remembering or doesn't a T3 have an RJ45/48 media as opposed to coax you could get? Cause I swear I remember plugging in a cable into some kind of Cisco card, maybe on an ISR or a 7200 and it was a 45Mbs T3 frame, NOT Ethernet.

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at Feb 17, 2018 around 23:20

ragzilla
Sep 9, 2005
don't ask me, i only work here

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Also am I mis-remembering or doesn't a T3 have an RJ45/48 media as opposed to coax you could get? Cause I swear I remember plugging in a cable into some kind of Cisco card, maybe on an ISR or a 7200 and it was a 45Mbs T3 frame, NOT Ethernet.

There was HSSI back before port adapters with built in CSUs. But that was a 50 pin SCSI-2 connector not RJ45.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

ragzilla posted:

There was HSSI back before port adapters with built in CSUs. But that was a 50 pin SCSI-2 connector not RJ45.

Yeah a classic T3 non-coaxial is 25 pairs

96 Port Hub
Jun 10, 2009

And there were days I know
When all we ever wanted
Was to learn and love and grow
Once we grew into our shoes
We told them where to go
Walked halfway around the world
On promise of the glow
Walked upon a mountain top
Walked barefoot in the snow
Gave the best we had to give
How much we'll never know

Unlockable Ben

This seems like the best place to ask:

Do any of you have experience with exporting portable projects from gns3 and including the base images with IOU images? I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work. lovely IOSv images export with base just fine. This is from a remote server set up, so I can't even use the GUI help option to dump debug data and the single gns3 log on the server is useless.

If not, do one of you kind people have gns3 set up to use IOU? If so would you be willing to test my portable project and see if you can import it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE

5 hours into playing with our lab 4216 I found a bug that crashes both RSPs and puts the box in a state that only a power cycle fixes. This is shaping up to be a poor 454 substitute.

code:
conf t
controller mediatype 0/11/0
mode sonet
controller sonet 0/11/0
aps group 0
aps working 1
controller mediatype 0/11/0
no mode sonet
RIP

«384 »