Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChimpyMonkey
Sep 11, 2001

Well, of course we're going to throw poo at him!
Anyone here running 12.2(33)SXH on a Sup32? We were previously running SXF on the same box, upgraded to SXH a couple of days ago. Now we have no rate-limit or traffic-shape available to us.

Our SE seems to think that these features were not functioning under SXF at all either, but that they were cosmetically available.

Anyone have a 6500 running SXF and either of these able to confirm for me? We never really tested the rate-limiting or traff-shaping we had applied to customers (1000s of km away). I'm curious as to if it wasn't working under SXF at all, or our SE is pulling our leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChimpyMonkey
Sep 11, 2001

Dear Cisco,

Please make a working bug toolkit, with accurate data for current IOS releases.

Thank you,
The Internet

Anyone actually seen the "new" bug toolkit work? I keep trying but all I ever get is this error: "Error occurred while fetching bug summary from database. Please try later."

ChimpyMonkey
Sep 11, 2001

Girdle Wax posted:

I've used it to find (and even monitor!) bug IDs that TAC claim are affecting us, but trying to find anything yourself is usually a losing proposition unless it's sev1/sev2.

Oh I know all about hidden bugs etc. I'm refering to the "new" bug toolkit simply not working 90% of the time. I guess they've had some feedback indicating this already, seeing as the page now has this:

"System Message: We are aware of intermittent tool instability, failed database connections, and blank results when attempting to view bug details and are working hard to resolve these issues. If you experience these issues, please try again later. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience."

Its a real pain in the butt, the old bug toolkit doesn't list the IOS revision I am running, and the new one doesn't work most of the time. Makes it kind of difficult to see if the issue I am having is a known bug or a new one.