Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Occupy Japan

I've spent so much time clopping to fillies that my joints have locked up!

Toastmaker posted:

i didnt think it was possible roberta but you have plummetted to absolute zero on the perry cox "ounces of respect" scale. not only did you not pass go and not only did you not collect two hundred dollars but you managed to cause an iron, wheelbarrow and thimble pileup on ventnor avenue after swerving to avoid a scottish terrier and crashing your convertible into a firehydrant. now if you have anything to say to me you can give me a call on my RESPECT PAGER and leave me a message as to why i should ever entrust you with another patient again, and sandy, your extensive collection of snapple caps is not gonna do it for you this time, however intrigued i might be in learning that the statue of liberty's mouth is three feet wide.

ahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Occupy Japan

bison wings posted:

*Cox whistle* Listen up, Meghan. I'm gonna need you to run a full infection screen on Ms Jones here and stop worrying about how you lost the tiny comb that goes with your little pony dolls. And I know, I know, it's going to be just IMPOSSIBLE to get those stubborn tangles out of their neon-colored-cupcake-scented hair without it. And if the ponies aren't properly brushed, well gosh darn, how are they ever going to attend Teddy Ruxpin's wedding ceremony?

hhhaha goldmine this fufcking thread

Occupy Japan

g to the ol to the d to the mine

Occupy Japan

ThatsMyBoye posted:

We-he-he-heeeeell if it isn't Lucy and the rest of you Peanuts blockheads. I'd love to chat with you all but my business is with Peppermint Patty here. Now, please, I know you're now trying your "very best" to keep from imagining the words I'm speaking now as anything more than "WOH WOH WOHWOH WOH WOHHHH," but you listen here Frieda; don't let that naturally curly, volumous red fuzz of yours stop you from hearing these words: Schroeder won't love you no matter how much you striptease over his toy piano, and security blankets are for little girls. Not grown-ups.

jd: But Dr. Cox, Linus has the blan--

Cox: "WOH WOH WOH WOHHH WOH WOH" ::walks off::

hahahahaha

Occupy Japan

Mastiff posted:

I've been trying to record myself doing the "red 37" speech bc it's my favorite. I've got the rhythm and everything but i can't sound scary enough. I hope someone else can do it tho

post it anyway threads like this come along once in a lifetime if ur lucky...