Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Free Market Gravy

now let's get one thing straight, veronica. it doesn't matter to me why you were late this morning. i don't care if it was because you were in front of the mirror for 45 minutes trying to find just the right application of rouge and blush to make your cheekbones appear bright and perky nor if it was because you just had to call your girlfriends and have a good cry about the previous night's episode of i love new york. the fact of the matter is you cost this hospital 15 minutes of work and while the brief respite from you was, indeed, pleasurable for me, it didn't do much at all for your patients. now get in there and schedule mr. tomlinson for his gastric lavage or i will personally insert an alarm clock into an orifice to be named later. now go. scoot. ski-daddle. mosey on. away. shoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Gravy

Toastmaker posted:

i didnt think it was possible roberta but you have plummetted to absolute zero on the perry cox "ounces of respect" scale. not only did you not pass go and not only did you not collect two hundred dollars but you managed to cause an iron, wheelbarrow and thimble pileup on ventnor avenue after swerving to avoid a scottish terrier and crashing your convertible into a firehydrant. now if you have anything to say to me you can give me a call on my RESPECT PAGER and leave me a message as to why i should ever entrust you with another patient again, and sandy, your extensive collection of snapple caps is not gonna do it for you this time, however intrigued i might be in learning that the statue of liberty's mouth is three feet wide.

this is amazing

Free Market Gravy

bison wings posted:

*Cox whistle* Listen up, Meghan. I'm gonna need you to run a full infection screen on Ms Jones here and stop worrying about how you lost the tiny comb that goes with your little pony dolls. And I know, I know, it's going to be just IMPOSSIBLE to get those stubborn tangles out of their neon-colored-cupcake-scented hair without it. And if the ponies aren't properly brushed, well gosh darn, how are they ever going to attend Teddy Ruxpin's wedding ceremony?

lol

Free Market Gravy

hey, barbie, nice job on the williams case. it had to be a real test of your medical knowledge to diagnose his eating a tuna salad sandwich that was just a bit past it's prime and, god help me, i fear that it really was. however, don't start burning your bras and stop shaving your legs just yet because your coma patient, mr. langdon, still hasn't just magically popped back into our realm as you were apparently hoping. therefore, i'd recommend you join us back here in the present and run him down to radiology so you can check for cerebral hemorrhaging. don't worry, i'll pencil you in for an hour of daydreaming about the time you were called ugly in the locker room and, gosh darn it, you knew it wasn't true, but it just stuck with you all these years and sometimes when you're alone and it's quiet at night you can still hear their taunts and japes. i would never deny you the opportunity to doubt yourself seeing as it's just so much fun to watch.

Free Market Gravy

bison wings posted:

serious Dr Cox:

You gotta remember, betting against death is like betting against the house. And the house always wins, newbie. In this hell hole filled with the dead and the dying, there isn't much you or I can do with the deck so mercilessly stacked against us. Every person who walks in here is a bet I wish I didn't have to take. But we just have to keep rolling the dice, hoping that we get lucky, and that something we do actually goes right for a change. Because if, by some minute chance, you can save just one person... well that's a pretty worthwhile accomplishment, don't you think?

:bravo:

Free Market Gravy

EndlessDetergent posted:

i thought Lecy Goranson was in season 3 :confused:

lol

:hfive:

Free Market Gravy

Toastmaker posted:

i dunno i think that they'd be better read unless someone can do a WICKED cox voice

yeah, reading them is dangerous because if it's not an awesome impersonation, i actually think it WILL make them less funny

Free Market Gravy

Atomic Monkey posted:

touche i'm out then

i'm not putting you down; i'm just saying i don't want someone to give it an honest effort and be rewarded with being told that they killed the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Gravy

Occupy Japan posted:

g to the ol to the d to the mine