Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
LOLLERZ
Dec 9, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT SPAMMING THE REPORT FORUM TO PROTECT ~MY WIFE'S~ OKCUPID PERSONALS ANALYSIS SA-MART THREAD. DO IT. ALL THE TIME. CONSTANTLY. IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE THREAD, SHE'LL WANT TO TALK TO ME!
First

I know it was sort of touched on in the last page, but how do you need computer science concepts described to you in order to learn them effectively? Most of my explanations to others, and the explanations that taught me were of the "boxes and arrows" variety, which would probably have little to no meaning to you.

For instance, how do you visualize a tree, or a bridge table in a rdbms?

Second

Do you make any gestures or otherwise move around to indicate things to sighted people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LOLLERZ
Dec 9, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT SPAMMING THE REPORT FORUM TO PROTECT ~MY WIFE'S~ OKCUPID PERSONALS ANALYSIS SA-MART THREAD. DO IT. ALL THE TIME. CONSTANTLY. IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE THREAD, SHE'LL WANT TO TALK TO ME!

Caffeinated Sloth posted:

I'm not aware of auditory or tactile illusions.
If you place two objects on your skin close enough together in certain areas of your body, they feel like one object. (The example I've seen is tongue depressors poked into someone's back)

Someone could probably make an aural illusion by faking a doppler shift.