Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Midnight Bruiser
Sep 14, 2005

by Ozma
I'll try to formulate this right, just bear with me. The beauty of women. Is there a general difference in behavior between women that others say are pretty, and women that aren't pretty. What I'm asking is, can you tell, just by interacting with a female, if she's attractive? The girls you like most, in a conversation and otherwise, are they attractive or not, by general consensus, of course provided that you didn't know that in advance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Bruiser
Sep 14, 2005

by Ozma

Caffeinated Sloth posted:

...different set of qualities... ...it takes a while to form an opinion.

That's exactly what I'm after. I as probably most people are, am very visual oriented guy, I'm only attracted to very pretty girls, and I'm wondering if there's something else behind this besides the pure visuals that attracts me to them and sometimes I wish I didn't pay so much attention to the looks. Well okay, there is of course body language (btw, the other day I was completely spellbound by some quite attractive girls' body language, the way she moved when she talked, it just blew me away), still you have two other senses that you can use, auditory and the sense of smell. I can only assume that pheromones play a bigger part in your relations to women, even if only at subconcious level.

Once I've watched some documentary and there was a blind painter who said his wife was pretty, eventhough he never saw her, but he said he knew, because pretty girls behave differently so that he can deduct empirically if they're attractive or not. But he didn't elaborate on that and I found this to be insufficient.

I'd be very interested to know more about this. Also, if you can't think of much now, I'd appreciate you shooting me a PM whenever you will, even if it's going to take you a year, just don't forget. :D