Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

Lowtax posted:

I have no idea who Lego_Robot it, but by judging from that thread I just gassed and put him on probation for, I do not like him.

Lego_Robot is banned user LegoRobot. He makes lovely MSPaint threads that retards felate him for. He begs people on the forums to buy him poo poo. He is a devout atheist and constantly shits all over in thread about religion in D&D and GBS. Basically a forums ultra-superstar. I liked it better when he was banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?
If you still like LegoRobot/Lego_Robot after reading this page of an earlier MSPaint thread then you are a disgusting waste of space:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2371048&pagenumber=7

More people quote on subsequent pages. This is when I went from being benevolent toward MSPaint threads to hating them without mercy. Circlejerk factories.

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

EXPLODASAURUS posted:

legorabit is a sweet poster sometimes when im feelin a little down i load up his post history and laugh til my sides split

I don't care if this is a fakepost. You suck.

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

Wafulz posted:

or how after he ran out of forum upgrades people got him poo poo like a wii mod chip

I don't understand why he just didn't re-reg his old account. It was just a regular ban and its not like he's trying to hide his old idenity.

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

Ratta posted:

He's a has-been...after too much e-humping he thought he was A SOMETHINGAWFUL GOD.

Has-been? More like never-was!

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?
MSPaint threads are the worst threads on SA. I seriously can't believe they haven't been eraticated and made banable yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?
Any updates on how his video game design degree from DeVry University is going?

Have Tibetan monks haunted his dreams yet?