Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Also, he's a money grubbing, unorginal, attention whore

EDIT: and he can't even draw all that well on top of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Snow & Lights posted:

Someone make that cartoon turtle his avatar

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Emerging posted:

Yeah, there's more, but you might be sorry you asked. http://bobaverill.deviantart.com

Is lego robot 13 years old? Because thats the exact same stuff we all loving drew on the back of our spiral bound notebooks back in the day. Subject matter, level of skill, everything.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Lego_robot will be a born again by the time he hits 40, calling it now.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

LS! posted:

I distinctly remember lego robot as being terrible back before he was Bob Averill the MSPAINT God and was the poster child for making atheists look bad by association in D&D. I'm not alone in this, am I?
EDIT: nm I misread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Boniface posted:

permaban lego_robot