Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

thegreatyugo posted:

i like his mspaints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Factor_VIII posted:

It's almost hard to believe that someone with his faculties was able to figure out how to register on a messageboard.

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Factor_VIII posted:

Considering that your previous post in this thread praised Lego_Robot, I'll take your disapproval of me as a compliment.

i was pointing out that that guy said he liked mspaints

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Zakalwe posted:

I enjoy Lego_Robot's posts and will continue to quote his MSPAINT for 9 pages. I will also buy him a WII modchip.

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

McHuman Deluxe posted:

his post was actually funny yours was stupid if you're going to burn someone make the effort next time

which post was stupid cause ive made several in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

McHuman Deluxe posted:

*slurp slurp* oh Lego Robot would you like a new regdate *slurp slurp*

You are brilliant. You really are. But stay humble. Or people will hate you with the passion of a thousand suns no matter what you post.