Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rutir

Dancing Kangaroo.
well that unnecessary closeup is a five yard penalty.

E: Cell phone Did they call her while it was in :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutir

Dancing Kangaroo.

Stealth Bomber posted:

Mangosteen NWS

Wonderful film. The title gives it away, but i could still feel the suspense as i wondered what was popping out this time! ****1/2

Rutir

Dancing Kangaroo.

lazar wulf posted:

there were cases of women doing that and when it vibrated it wiggled so deep that they had to go to doctors to get it out

i can see it now "QUICK SOMONE CALL THE DOCTOR.. ..oh right"

Rutir

Dancing Kangaroo.
sierously eels is just like exponentially worse than the others. It has no place in this thread! Plus its not a vagina anyway!

e: I guess its just eels always makes me actually sick, the others are just really gross.

Rutir fucked around with this message at 06:09 on May 14, 2007

Rutir

Dancing Kangaroo.

Captain gently caress Face posted:

showing these to everyone i can

If everyone does this the world will be a better place.

E: :page3:

Rutir fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 14, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutir

Dancing Kangaroo.

Hox posted:

this was fine to post in GBS a while ago, so here's to hopeing its still cool here

its hanging on a wall. its 'art' :v: