Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

Valve have once again managed to transform a genre, and taken pure gaming pleasure to brand new, unthought of heights.
state of the funions: all of them eaten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

Valve have once again managed to transform a genre, and taken pure gaming pleasure to brand new, unthought of heights.

PistachioShell posted:

funyuns you inbred gently caress

sorry i don't type funyuns very much

the point is that they are fat

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

Here

Holy poo poo :lol:

i didn't expect this thread to be this hilarious

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

But we don't play EVE, so we sorta won by default. And I got to make some new music for YCS. And we might get to ban EVE from the entire forums out of all this.

Who are the faggots now? Huh?

also there are no 20 minute recordings of us huffing and weezing and calling people niggers

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

the eve thread is here now guys

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

Kassoon posted:

:patriot:

ahahahaha

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

I used Hip Hop eJay to make this song.

What is a ccp and why would I develope for them?

What is a FLAC?

i think ccp is who makes eve

flac is a fancy music format used by pretentious music fags basically

also focus on the gaaaaame

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

CapnAndy posted:

I am a mod without a forum

I am ronin I fight for the highest bidder in my wandering quest to regain honor

it'd be super if you turned out to be hawkeye

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

zoomzip posted:

i found this thread searching for GO ONION

awesome i think i did the onion part

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

Grinspork posted:

neither

if this is a high school metaphor they're both the retarded kids

they're also the retarded kids if its not a metaphor

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

Radish posted:

This sums up every retarded goon guild that makes its own website.

the coh goon forum is pretty non-faggy for the most part

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

Chem-Comando posted:

that is so WACKY

so GOONY you mean

goon goon goon goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturus Fats
Mar 19, 2002

posting in this thread again before it gets goldmined woo