Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
hey have you hear dof that hilarious scandal that spilled over into the R L with people calling each other on cell phones and poo poo, man eve is crazy stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
man this guy sounds like a fat gently caress

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

AxeManiac posted:

When you run out of cheetos and Full throttle energy drink BAWLS, your shift is over, so about every 5 minutes.

you've got this all wrong

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

EXCERPTS FROM AMAZON REVIEWS

Eve online allows 'Narcotic' trading with realistic drug names/details,Eve online also allows commodity trading and 'smuggling' of 11 narcotic substances on it's market, which strongly resemble known controlled substances. One of these drugs also ties in to the human(oid) slave trade, which players are free to participate in and profit from with little npc interference. The publisher is based in Iceland, which must have milder terms for promoting the profits of drug trade than the UK or USA. ESRB 'T for Teen' seems inappropriate.

loving methheads

Brogeoisie fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jun 1, 2007

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Don't believe the punks hyping up the game. I've played since May 2003 and I've been thru the ups and downs, the bugs, expolits, scams, deceptions, and outright shameful gameplay by heartless liars. You can play the game for 2-3 months, 4-5 hours a day, and lose everything in a few seconds to some scam artist. The game is one big pot of lies and deceptions. Go ahead and fly around the universe waiting for the next lamo to backstab you. It is the worst game in the history of all video games. You'll have to quit you job or work 2 jobs just to play this game. Not to mention the customer support sucks. You lose a ship worth 120 million to a game bug or an expolit and all they tell you is "Oh well, sorry". The montly fee is not worth it at all. Its a pack of lies and a bundle of trouble for you. The only people sticking around are the massive corps slaving out new members to sell game money on Ebay! Yes! You heard me. Massive corp CEOs are sitting back and making you all work for them and then they turn around and sell tons of items and cash on Ebay for HUGE money! Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for an online game... trust me.