Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Because of this thread, I received delivery of an Eton E5 yesterday. I stayed up way past my bedtime last night listening to Taiwan, China, Moscow, Cuba, Voice of America, the Netherlands, and some armed forces radio on SSB. I'm going to try to find the previously mentioned Coast to Coast on shortwave tonight, since my local AM affiliates have crummy reception. Thanks for the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I also got Passport to World Band Radio when I bought my E5, so I guess you can add another $16 to the total.

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Halah posted:

I've settled in to listening to a couple hams talk about antennas. SoundMonkey, if you're around they're on 3988 USB.

Thanks for this. I'm listening in now, trying to get the hang of the SSB fine tuning on my E5.

• Locked thread