Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stryder
seriously subscribing if you're going to do the whole movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stryder

Two Worlds posted:

Would you like to know more?

gently caress yeah I would!

Stryder

Crate! posted:

You need to do Starship Troopers 2, because it was hilariously bad and awesome.

Oh god, no. I got that free WITH Starship Troopers, and I couldn't watch it for more than 20 minutes.

Stryder

Buzzard posted:

i heard the second movie was a pretty cheesy b movie but it was fun nevertheless

someone confirm or debunk

I can debunk this even with my limited exposure to ST2. I've watched a lot of "so bad it's good" movies, and I would rather jab forks in my eyes than try to go back and finish watching it.

Stryder

Isherwood posted:

Johnny real, Johnny digital

This right here is the best part of the DVD. If you rent it, watch the tanker bug scene with the director commentary just once because Paul Verhoven is certifiably insane.