Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Good news, everyone! The latest chapter, 332, is out! You can see some images here:http://imgbox.com/g/gf2n4egjHm. They aren't raws, but you can figure it out what's going on in it pretty easily.

I Love Annie May fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Oct 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Come on, guys. There's no way Miura would just go on hiatus for months keeping everyone in suspense like that. With the new arc starting now and the cliffhanger in this chapter, I'm sure Miura will have to buckle down to it and restart pretty soon! Right guys?

Right? :ohdear:

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
:drat: Oh god, this trailer is so beautiful it gives me goosebumps.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Really?! A couple days as in this week or soonish?

That's awesome! Since I'm in Japan I'm gonna buy the next copy of Young Animal that I see in a conbini. :swoon:

Edit: Even better, it's out tomorrow! :pcgaming:

I Love Annie May fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 7, 2014

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Holy poo poo guys, we made it. We made it this far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYS0ZZdsnA

I Love Annie May fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Nov 24, 2015

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Miura you cheeky bastard

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
What is the meaning of those elfs making Jojo poses? Are they Puck's brothers? Puck looks like the eldest brother since he only has one spike and the youngest one is the elf with five hair spikes.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Why is that every time they try to localize titles they always come out lovely? Couldn't they just have kept the title as "Berserk Musou"? It's not like musou is such an obscure term among the gaming and the otaku crowds.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Deified Data posted:

I can't believe I'm gonna see Casca healed in my lifetime.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Guys, shut the gently caress up about hiatuses or the thread title will never stop changing.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I guess. Kinda confusing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImzOBnMhUho

Warning
Warning
BERSERK 2017 PREVIEW
Warning
Warning
It's trash

pain

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
This chapter already looks depressing even without reading the dialogue, but when I learned what that dog stands for I felt a hole in my chest. :smith:

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Good soup! posted:

New opening: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5hixyt

This is going to be bad

The only good thing that came from the first season was arguably the opening, of course the first thing they do when the new season comes is putting one that sounds insufferably lovely and is animated like some lovely shonen manga adaptation from toei or studio pierrot.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
At least we have a date for when the serialization is supposed to restart, even if it's just "in winter".

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
The real ball buster in this chapter was Miura.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
At least we get a new chapter in a month.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
So wait this is it for Casca's psychological healing? All they needed was to put those doll fragments together and... Casca is back together? Cause that feels a little underwhelming.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Begemot posted:

Yes, that was the whole premise for the last like 5 chapters. All they had to do was travel across her blasted mindscape and battle increasingly horrific and dangerous monsters to gather the shards of her psyche. A walk in the park really, it's amazing more people don't travel across the ocean to the realm of the Fairy King to get this quick and easy fix!

I don't mean like that, it's just that it all happened too quickly compared to what I expected. Of course this doesn't mean that it's all over on Casca's side of things, but when reading this chapter for the first time it gave me the impression that things are over.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Ten yers of hiatus later: man does the plot feel rushed 2 anyone else? :nallears:

That is not what I meant at all.

I Love Annie May fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 22, 2018

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
:stare: Holy poo poo, Griffith found a way to travel directly to Elfheim and can bring an army with him.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
https://mangadex.org/chapter/695119/ Just like I predicted, it's not over for Casca and her trauma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

The_White_Crane posted:

That was fast.

lmao solice you're a bastard snitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)