Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«528 »
  • Post
  • Reply
Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

She winces as Allison enters, as if expecting the carpet to eat her or something, but as nothing happens she glances behind them then cautiously advances, peering at the nearest painting. Paintings. Hrm. "I think that depends. On whether the key responds to where you're expecting it to take you when it opens the door, or if it responds to the person using it, or if its just keyed to this one place." She moves a little further in, looking at the first door on the left for any name or other idea of where it might lead before trying the knob. "Just don't close the door or take the key out of the lock. Someone stand in the doorway so it can't close on us." At least Allison still has Alex's necklace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Upon entering, Allison can feel a faint twinge of static on the air which crackles almost imperceptibly across her form—as though she’d passed through a sheer sheet of electric cobwebs. Once inside the hall, however, she simply feels the difference of air temperature most prominently: it’s cooler than the facility hall behind her by nearly ten degrees. Underfoot, the carpet proves fairly lush, if on the cold side.

Hank moves to stand in the doorway, jaw set as he peers down the hall for a long moment before nodding to Jennifer; pressing his back against the jam, the soldier then looks to Zee--her hand resting at her holstered sidearm. "This definitely shouldn't be here." She asserts crisply, visibly tense.

Examining the first of the paintings, Jennifer finds it to depict the precipice of a seemingly primordial forest, its trees towering high and densely spaced to form a darkened span below. Other paintings seem to convey similar scenes, almost as though reflective of different portions of the same wilderness, including a winding stream and encroaching walls of obscuring mist from the recesses of the wilds beyond.

Jennifer finds the door to be elaborately carved wood, the handle a dark iron-wrought knob that numbs her fingertips when touched. No readily apparent markings indicate what the doors lead to otherwise.

From the entryway, Zee calls out. “How bout we back out and lock this down until we can get a team down here?”

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

The paintings remind her of something. She can't really remember what. Sort of the place where the cabin was, where she meets Munin, where she went as a child in her dreams. Sort of the place she went with Allison where they ran into Badb and Baba Yaga's chicken hut.

The doorknob is wrought iron, which she supposes rules out the place being fae-related. She removes her hand from the knob, flexing her fingers briefly to try and return feeling to them.

Zee's call jerks her head back towards the doorway. "Because there's no guarantee this'll be the same place when they finally get here. Because we got this key from somebody who included it in a care package that was supposed to help us with this fight. And because we don't have that kind of time. You wanna run go get backup, feel free."

She looks at the door again, frowning. "But I'm gonna poke around til you get back."

Grasping the knob firmly, she tries it, pushing inward.

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

She gestures around in a circle with her hand, getting a feel for the air, acclimating to the environs, then turns and joins Jennifer in admiring the portraits. Whispering over the freki's shoulder, sarcastically, "Yeah, Jennifer, sit tight and lock it down, wait for a team to get in here." Her subsequent laughter bounces off the hall's walls and gets muffled by the carpet. Allison wanders down toward the T-intersection, looking back as Jennifer puts a hand on the doorknob.

Ambivalent fucked around with this message at Nov 8, 2017 around 07:16

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

"Yeah, I don't think this thing is gonna get locked down. That's not how Jennifer operates. Its not an immediate threat, so I wouldn't worry about locking it down right now."

Hobbs then goes into the room.

"I'll keep an eye on her until you get back. Make sure nothing too bad happens." He walks over to where Jennifer stands, but makes sure to stand a few feet behind her just in case something happens. If something happens, I should be able to grab her and bring her back to safety, he thinks to himself.

NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

"So the key opens a portal to an extra-dimensional art gallery? That could be useful." Alex cautiously follows behind Hobbs before peering at the semi-creepy paintings. "They are competently dome landscapes. I say this as a biology major, so take that with a grain of salt." Turning to Jennifer, Alex points at the forested painting. "Is it a Norse thing? Or just a nice painting with trees?"

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Zee casts a sharp look towards Hank before looking back to Jennifer and the others in the hall. “At least hold up until I can get a team down here.” She calls out before taking off at a brisk jog. In short order, the handle is tested—and despite the numbing sensation Jennifer finds in her grip, the door opens with a quiet creak once turned…

…revealing a dense, foggy wilderness beyond. Enormous trees form a broad canopy above, the smell of pine needles and vegetation rolling into the hallway in a wafting wave; the air is slightly cool misty vapors coalescing and drifting among the plentiful flora ahead. Though dimmed by the canopy and fog, the forest still seems modesty lit—suggesting daylight remains ahead.

Faintly, those nearest to the door can make out the sounds of swaying boughs and shifting leaves as a breeze plays through the vicinity. With craned looks, near as can be told the frame of the door stands set between the trunks of two towering trees—but apart from the movements stirred by wind, it’s rather quiet beyond the threshold of the doorway.

Alex recognizes some of the elements as reminding her of the wilderness near the rockies, but the general scene is an unfamiliar one. It appears to be a very dense, very old forest abutted wholly to the doorway.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

She grits her teeth against the numbness in her hand, pushing the door and hesitating as she finds it opens easily enough. She steps back, sword at the ready, body tensed to leap out of the way should something decide to spring or lash out or fire or any of a hundred things she almost belatedly realizes would be Badtm.

But nothing happens. The door swings open and... there's the set from E.T., is the first thought that pops into her confused head. The place screams primordial forest, or Pacific Northwest. Neither of which she'd ever been to (at least in her waking life) but there it was. She actually cranes her neck to look in and see what the door is mounted to, smirking when she sees the two trees, then backs out, frowning in consternation. "Well. That's... something." She cranes her neck to look at the painting nearest the door, comparing the two vistas. Not exact, per se, but... similar. Kind of like a catalogue picture versus the real thing. She smirks to herself. Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'window shopping.'

"Allllrighty then." She reaches in and closes the door, moving to the next and peering at the picture on the wall next to it. "What the hell are we supposed to do with a hallway of forests?" It might as well be a rhetorical question; she's not all that sure anyone has any ideas. "Move in all the refugees? Harvest them for plants to repopulate the planet's ecosystems?" She tries the next door, just to confirm that what she suspects is actually what is going on.

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Opening the next door down the line, Jennifer reveals a different stretch of wilderness lapped with foggy vapors; with the physical presence presented, the contrast between it and the paintings themselves seems much more appreciable: while this door too seemingly reveals a great deal of forest, it is very much another stretch of wilderness with flora subtly distinct from the first. Here, as well, the faint sounds of a river can be heard somewhere in the vicinity of the doorway--while the ruddy hues of light creeping through the mists suggests a different time of day.

Alex finds this wilderness to most readily remind her of east-coast US / Canada environments.

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

She wrinkles her nose, appreciating the view at a distance - and she does appreciate them. Green. Clean. Wild. "Looks cold." She hooks her thumb through a belt loop lazily, "Nothing about the landscapes look... obviously surreal. Other than that we're viewing through a doorway. Could be real places, in our world - or maybe not. Could be a good escape in a pinch."

Allison shifts her weight, "So do we go on a nature hike or, well, leave this for a team after all?" Her tone seems to favor the latter.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

"These can't be real. The whole world is messed up. " As he spoke, he wondered if there were spots in the world that might have escaped the acid rain. Maybe the U.S. only got affected. "Makes more sense to me that these are people's pockets or personal dimensions or something. Right?"

Before he could get an answer, he responded to Allison.

"Yeah, these places seem peaceful enough. They probably would be good to escape to. If things got bad."

NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

Alex takes a moment to register the flora and fauna and mutters to herself. Trying to remember if from family vacations. "Is that a sagebr- Huh." She points to the landscape. "Escape? Yeah. I would recommend this door. Looks vaguely like the Rockies. Maroon Bells maybe. I'd put money that that isn't an alternate dimension. Or if it is, it's reasonably similar"

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

"If it was someone's pocket, couldn't they make something similar to what they're used to seeing? That's what I'd do if I made a pocket."

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

Nodding her head along with Alex's explanation, she wiggles her toes on the ground, looking up at the sky. Until she hears Hobbs' suggestion and makes pained expression, "You could. But that sounds incredibly boring." She huffs, seemingly incensed by the very idea, "If you had your own little world, at least take some liberties with it."

Ambivalent fucked around with this message at Dec 12, 2017 around 11:40

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Several lights shine down the hall from the entryway as individuals linger near the doors—the sounds of activity growing as boots traverse laminate and wheeled equipment rattles into place. Several men and women from the facility’s lab team seem to have gathered and begun setting up for an analysis—while a figure in a clean suit pauses at the doorway upon sight of the four figures standing down the out of place hall.

Pushing past the gathering, Dean arrives in view alongside Zee—his jaw set and brow knit in consternation. Gaze sweeping among the four, his eyes settle on Jennifer with a measure of exasperation before he calls out down the hall.

“Did you move my office?”

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

"Some of us like the world the way it was, thank you," she replies to Allison as the debate... well, not exactly rages on. She moves down the corridor to the t-intersection, more for completeness' sake than any feeling of threat. "I mean the crazy butterfly effect poo poo going on just from climate change should be enough of a warning against messing with even little things. Knock on effects. Things turned out the way they did for reasons."

She pauses at the appearance of lights in the doorway, looking over her shoulder and unable to suppress a smile at Dean's question. "No, your office is right where it always was. We just changed where the door led to." Her eyes twinkle and she suddenly has to suppress a very inappropriate desire to laugh her drat fool head off at the man's consternation. "We were testing an artifact."

She decides they've seen enough of the Hall of Habitats for one night and moves back towards the entrance. "I'm pretty sure if we just close the door and lock it again when you open it the normal way it'll just go back to your office, though." She shrugs. "Pretty sure. Worse comes to worst, at least you can see green growing things outside of your gigantic grow room again. Like real, live trees."

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

"Yes, things certainly turned out." She is nothing if not a creature of snark, but keeps her piece short and good humored.

Back at the base, she's mostly content to let Jennifer handle Dean, but can't help poke in, "I'd consider it an improvement if it lasts. You ought to thank her."

NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

She shrugs at Allison. "I'd say if you like fishing and hiking it's more than an improvement. And now we have an escape route too, we should keep it on us when we go to the shore. If things go south we have an escape plan. Of sorts. I guess it depends on how bad things go." Nudging Hobbs with her shoulder, Alex backs up to let them lock the door, and hopefully prove Jennifer right. "After this is all over, let's go to Maroon Bells. It's beautiful in fall. Makes you feel like you're in another world."

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

"I like knowing we have an escape. " He didn't dwell on the course of actions that might bring that about. Hobbs stepped into the hallway and hugged Alex. Things could go wrong so easily he thought. The key, at least, could help make a bad situation better.

He let go of Alex and asked, "Maroon Bells? If you say its beautiful, then that's all I need to hear."

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Dean folds his arms against his chest as he peers past the precipice further on in the hall; maneuvering around the man, the figure in the clean suit begins to set out as equipment is deployed and powered up at the entryway. “Hold up.” Dean reaches out to clap a suited shoulder before nodding back to the hall. “I’d like my office back first.” Hesitating only a moment, the team withdraws to provide room—all eyes on the return of the keyed entry being brought shut and locked once more.

Once closed, Dean sees to his own key—eyeing Jennifer for a lingering moment as he turns it in the lock. With a press, the door opens into the man’s office where the hall had been a moment prior; he makes a low, curt sound beneath his breath and nods as he flicks the light switch and steps inside the doorway. “Pick another door if you’re going to do testing, but make sure there’s a security team on standby next time.” He notes then.

Past the entryway, a very spartan decor can be spied with minimalist accouterments; a heavy desk with an old, comfortable-looking chair behind it, a pair of filing cabinets and twin seats opposite the lot. Off to one corner, a wheeled cart with a reel to reel projector on it sits beneath a dusty cover, while in the opposite corner sits a flag pole with a tethered American flag. Apart from a work blotter and phone, the only other adornment of immediate interest on Dean’s desk appears to be a red brick being used as a paperweight.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

She steps out of the door and watches with interest as one key enters, then the other. As the door swings open again, she cranes her neck and nods to herself as her hypothesis is confirmed. "Yeah, sorry about that. We figured it might be the world's best skeleton key, not that it'd open on a whole drat forest library preserve... collection. Thing." That they were testing a skeleton key on Dean's office is left unremarked-upon, and she steps in, looking around with interest.

It seems said interest was misplaced though; this is one boring-rear end office. Upon spying the brick, though, she inexplicably feels the urge to laugh. Why she's not sure, just knowing Dean it was either chucked at or chucked by the man at some point. Probably both.

She smothers a grin, noting instead, "Uh, that particular destination may be keyed to your office door alone. No pun intended. Trying it on a different door might lead somewhere else, dunno. Just a heads up." She pauses, trying to remember just why they were looking for Dean in the first drat place.

She snaps her fingers, remembering Zee and Hank. "Booze!" She looks at Dean, nodding as her memory is jogged. "We need booze. Hard liquor. For Science." She glances at Hobbs and his key. "Well, what passes for science when it comes to magic artifacts, anyway. We got a cup that needs drinkin' out of and well, water to wine and all that."

Oracle fucked around with this message at Jan 17, 2018 around 03:51

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

"Hmm, really didn't think the key was going to do that. Another test might be in order to see what it could do. The only problem is where it would lead us. Even if the key is meant to open up a door to someplace safe, that place could be compromised. I don't know how long this key has been in existence, so the places where it opens up doors to might have changed since they were first accessed. If something bad happened to a place this key would open up a door to, then we might be dealing with something very bad." He looked over at Dean, "A security team might be a good precaution. I'd hope we could close the door before anything got out though."

Hearing the mention of alcohol, Hobbs began to smile until his better judgement got to him.

"Uh, I'm usually not the one to turn down alcohol, but maybe we should just try water in it first? If its like a grail or something, then it might turn water into wine. It would be better if it could heal like that chalice in the Indiana Jones movie. Might not do either of those things though. I mean we just thought the key opened up doors, but instead it opened up portals to other places."

NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

Alex shrugs apologetically at Dean. "Sorry. Hard to predict how things like this work, but I see your point about security." She huffs a little at the super boring office. "The brick isn't magical is it?"

Throwing an arm around Hobbs' shoulder, she grins. "It's fantastic. If you don't climb the nearby 14ers you have a really relaxing vacation. Unless it's full of mutant bears now." Alex shakes her head, trying to not imagine the hellhound version of a brown bear. "Maybe the West was less affected than back here."

Mention of the cup elicits a slight wince. "Or it could be like Indiana Jones and melt your face off. Wait no, that guy turned into dust. The ark melts your face. Let's try it with water too." She nods at Hobbs. "But you're right it could do anything."

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

"I'm from flat country. Doubt I'd be climbing any mountains. Yeah, I gotta think that there's some nice places out west still."

Hearing mentions of movies he remembers, he pipes up,

"Oh, I know those movies. Used to watch a lot of Raiders. Not so much the holy grail one. If this chalice is like that one, its going to become real handy."

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

Allison stretches out her shoulder, mumbling something about 'Last Crusade actually being the best one' and being unable to understand 'why one of the greatest adventure cinema pieces of all time remains in the shadow of it's lesser predecessor.' But she follows after the others but leans against the doorway to Dean's office, drawling sarcastically, "Right, it's for experimentation. But also for drinking, so like, let's not lose sight of that." She adds, "We can get down to brass tacks after the fact."

I... I swear I thought I'd actually posted already. Oops.

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Making his way around the desk, Dean nods curtly at the further explanation while he pauses to cast a look over those gathered about his office. “Could be useful for a variety of reasons—not the least of which could be cultivation. Given the weather, we could use a hanging gardens or three when the due diligence is done.” Jaw set, the man seems to mull this over to himself for a moment before nodding again, once.

Glancing to Hobbs, Dean folds his arms against his chest. “That’s why I want a team on standby for any further testing; the last thing we need is to inadvertently open a backdoor past our own perimeter…” His jaw tightens at that. “…not that it mattered recently.” He nods again to the man before looking to Alex. “It was Toht.” He notes, before clarifying “Whose face melted. Wretches like that have been around—collateral for sticking fingers into the supernatural and thinking they won’t get burnt.”

A brow rises rather pointedly at the booze request as Dean fixes Jennifer with a stare. After a moment, the man cracks a tight smile and shakes his head ruefully. “Alright, if only because it’ll rile Dalca.” Stepping over to one side, Dean stoops to slide a drawer open and rummage before lifting free a handsome bottle of Kentucky bourbon, setting it on the desk. “Just make sure you’re proper fit in the morning.” He intones crisply.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

She raises her hands placatingly. "I was being serious about the science testing thing. What the rest of these yahoos do is their business." She glances at Hobbs and Allison warningly, hefting the bourbon bottle. "You haven't seen Anca around, have you?"

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

"Hanging gardens in this dust bowl? Now there's a thought." She lingers in the doorway, and scoffs at the warning from Jennifer, "Please, that bottle's barely enough to start a night." Well, back in the day, anyway. It'd been... a long time since she'd been well and truly hammered - lifestyle changes, apocalypse and all that. Allison points out for Dean, "We're not bringing this back." And heading back out, "Come on, we'll go sniff her out - this place isn't that big. Then I'll get glasses. For research."

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

He smiled and tells Dean, "I'll make sure not to open any golden arks."

When bottle comes out, he looks at it and then Jennifer. He frowns.

"Uh, I'd rather not. Not right now."

NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

"Cultivation. Now there' s a project I can get behind when all this is sorted. If we could direct the area we open a door too, we could target seed banks. Among other places. Probably not military bases with out track record." Her eyes narrow slightly at Dean. "Have you ever seen something like that happen? Not in the movies, but for real?" She winces, thinking about the melting hellhound. And the mother. And a half dozen other monstrosities that had caught on fire or melted.

"Perhaps we should get our guns sorted out." Alex eyes the cup, then glances at Hobbs. "I guess we'll leave the drinking to you guys. Maybe we can check up and see if Xi has been bothering our poor dragon. She seemed to be quite impressed with him. In spite of being unsure on the bug eating question."

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Rounding up Anca with a bit of direction—and swifter still with extrasensory snooping—together the gathering trio claims a private retreat among the all-hours bustle of the base. Bourbon, glasses and a cup of questionable origins set the folding table—fluorescent lights humming softly; it was hardly a festive or scenic atmosphere to share drinks, but there was at the very least a vintage-looking poster entreating personnel to be mindful lest Soviet spies abscond with secrets.

Sniffing at a glass, Anca’s gaze flits among the faces gathered before she takes a first furtive sip of Dean’s secret stash; she blinks a few times, brows rising before she nods once. “That’s not bad.”

Elsewhere, sequestered in similar privacy of a different stripe, Alex and Hobbs have found reprieve—the veritable arsenal accumulated over the last several weeks splayed out over a workbench before an array of tools and supplies for cleaning and maintenance.

A quiet night, given the circumstances—and what lay ahead on the morn.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

She nods as she sits in front of the table, glaring suspiciously at the cup. She's gotten some water - sparkling clean, as befits the goddess in the basement doing her job with the Gate - and another cup into which to pour the libations after their presumed transformation in the nondescript wooden one. She smirks at Anca, shaking her head. "Don't drink it all at once. We need it. For Science."

She licks her lips, first pouring water into the cup, then peering into it curiously before carefully emptying it into the glass tumbler. "Water into wine, and what - wine into blood? That's how it goes, right?"

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"


Blackbird Dreaming

Water swirls to slosh into the wooden cup as it's upended, blossoming to a deep, rich red--remaining so as it's transferred to the tumbler glass, the sweet smell of wine unmistakable on the air. Anca begins to laugh as she watches the proceeding, gesturing. "Where on Earth did you get that?!"

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004


Jennifer

Her eyes widen as the water darkens and fills the glass. "Jesus Christ," she mutters, staring in disbelief. Whether that's an answer to Anca's question or not remains an exercise for her erstwhile sister. "Uh..." she shakes her head, snapping out of it to glance at Anca. "Grimm, I guess. Care package." She cocks her head. "Do you know him?" She pauses. "And uh... have you had any... interesting dreams lately?"

NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

"I can't believe we're going to leave the relative safety of the base to fight a sea monster. At least I hope it's a sea monster. It's likely worse." Alex glances at the assorted guns. "So. A rifle each for the team, a pistol for each...maybe two if we can spare it? And perhaps silver bullets if we have any. I'm half inclined to track down some salt, iron and ash to cover all our bases."

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

She smirks, watching Jennifer work with the cup and the drinks, delighted by the minor miracle. As Jennifer talks to Anca, Allison takes the cup hurriedly and turns it upside down, raises it up over her head, squinting one eye closed as she scrutinizes the relic, whispering, "Very cool." As the others discuss dreams, she busies herself just off behind them, experimenting with a tiny bit of water first, trying to replicate the trick, humming to herself all the while. Then larger sample sizes. "See. The first time I thought it was fruity. But that time, it was tart." Mostly talking to herself as she tinkers with the new toy.

Ambivalent fucked around with this message at Apr 13, 2018 around 12:45

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Hobbs

Looking at the weapons on the table, he felt a calming presence come over him. He could feel himself becoming nervous thinking about tomorrow, but having a task to focus helped him calm down. It helped that the task involved guns.

"Yeah, we should just stay here. That would be the smart move, but no one called us smart." He pulled out a piece of paper and began to write a list of what things he wanted to request from the base's supplies.

"A sea monster? That'd be a change of pace. I figured that we would run into more of the same monstrosities we've run across as before, so I'm planning on carrying equipment that I think will help us deal with what we've had to deal with in the past. If we ran into a sea serpent, hell, I don't even know how we'd begin to fight it. Maybe Jennifer could make it her pet or something. If we had to fight it, then I recommend hitting it with whatever heavy weapons we got with us. Unless, you or Jennifer or someone wants to go stab it with a sword. That might be the best option really. No telling with things being magic and what not."

He finished the list and began to clean weapons.

List of stuff he's asking for:

5 mags of 5.56 nato
1 mag of 5.56 nato tracers
Flashlight
Chem lights
M203 gren launcher
5 rounds HE for gren launcher
Grenades 1 smoke, 2 thermite, 2 amc m34, 2 amc m67, 2 arges HG 86
Multipurpose rescue axe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

"We can always shoot first and stab later." Peering over Hobbs' shoulder Alex looks at his list. "Thermite? Grenade launchers? Now we're talking. Just make sure we don't use them in a room. "

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«528 »