Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«530 »
  • Post
  • Reply
NoControl
Aug 6, 2004
Genetic Runaround

Alex

"Oh- well, good. I'm sorry I asked but there have been, well, incidents. It's just the things we saw at the last few bases. They made an impression and it's easier to be blunt about these sorts of things. My apologies. At any rate, if it can help find a treatment, we'll try to help you out. It'll likely be mostly Allison, that's her wheelhouse." Alex turns to Dean. "I suppose it's lucky we have the offspring of a few deities ourselves. They certainly got around. And we have Hobbs."

Catching the last bit, she leans forward in interest. "Again? Any pointers?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006



Allison

She drifts out of the conversation for a bit, eyes lingering on Hammerson for a moment, maybe too long. Long enough for her mouth to dry. She claws her attention back to the conversation, answering Alex, "The trick is not to fear it. Or something." She laughs a little at her own joke, "Isn't that right?" Her eyes hone in on Dean and his man.

"Either way, the plan seems sound enough. Which is to say, at least it is a plan."

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004



Jennifer

She smiles at the wolf and slaps his neck in what passes as a friendly pat for a giant mythological wolf, turning when she nears Martin's voice, smile widening into a grin as she sees 'her' boys geared up and her heart soars. "Of course," she echoes, then shoots Fenrir a sour look. "Oh... just... shut up and eat your waffle."

She turns her attention back to the einherjar. "So you know the objective? Clear a path to this base, requisition some flotation devices, and get out without losing anybody." She gives Martin a warning look. "No heroics. Right?"

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«530 »