Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol yeah im gonna get and get a bunch of girls to say that if not today then tomorrow

that can be a seperate video

by Lowtax

Post Modern Meta

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
he drills your rear end

by Fistgrrl

THIS IS RUBBISH

Post Modern Meta posted:

I am just a person who has lots of hate on society,women and multitude of things in this nation,state and world. Never been afraid to speak my mind and I do just that.

Also Love Nintendo and been learning how to review games and making some. I am single and love it because all women do is piss off,annoy,cheat steal and destroy men for what they work for.

I am a laid back kinda guy who is obese and the kinda guy that works and comes home. I don't enjoy partying because I feel its a waste of money,that is why I am single becasue no person of the opposite sex feels the way I do.

I have brown hair,ocean blue eyes and 6 ft 1 and about 350 pounds

City: Warren
Companies: Big Lots and Boston market
Interests and Hobbies: Sex,Classic Video game collecting,Cartoons,Spiders,Centipedes,Sleeping walking,beer,singing and well thats really about it.
Movies and Shows: Short Circuit,Short Circuit 2,Top Gun,Adventures in babysitting,City Slickers,Little Monsters,Transformers:the movie,Back the future trilogy,ThunderCats,Silverhawks,Fushigi yugi.
Music: 80's (any), Soft rock,Video game music and metal.
Books: Battle of zorn,Blaster master (based off the NES game) and thats about it.

omg find out if that's Warren, Pennsylvania because if so i could be at his house in half an hour

The State was not formed in progressive stages; it appears fully armed, a master stroke executed all at once; the primordial Urstaat, the eternal model of everything the State wants to be and desires; the basic formation, on the horizon throughout history.
Butt Cord
DemoniusX (11 hours ago) Marked as spam
Meet me in 8 mile in vandyke in warren,MI and you'll die. Skinny crack-head. I rather be fat then latino.

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

TheRationalRedditor

Post Modern Meta posted:

lol yeah im gonna get and get a bunch of girls to say that if not today then tomorrow

that can be a seperate video

also have one or more of the girls say that they want to have sex with me, brendle :fuckyou:

starbu.cx

arc_arsenal posted:

omg find out if that's Warren, Pennsylvania because if so i could be at his house in half an hour

oh wait nevermind there's at least 2 warrens in just about every state so the odds are pretty low

The State was not formed in progressive stages; it appears fully armed, a master stroke executed all at once; the primordial Urstaat, the eternal model of everything the State wants to be and desires; the basic formation, on the horizon throughout history.
Butt Cord

S.Cody-kun posted:

Meet me in 8 mile in vandyke in warren,MI and you'll die. Skinny crack-head. I rather be fat then latino.

*gets out of car, weilding novelty dragon-shaped knife*

Butt Cord
i live like 15 minutes away from warren. imma ride my bike and deliver a letter but get this, its got goatse inside it lmao

Guess where this lollipop's going?

FLOOR

arc_arsenal posted:

*gets out of car, weilding novelty dragon-shaped knife*

uhohpancho (9 hours ago) Marked as spam
sir stop loving moving like that because i felt the tremors here in alaska
(Reply) (Spam)

TheRationalRedditor

S.Cody-kun posted:

Meet me in 8 mile in vandyke in warren,MI
something about his diameter

starbu.cx
I know you just got schooled and poo poo like you couldn't believe but drat dude why did you have to be a little bitch and put up your away on AIM? I mean, do you think Malcolm X fell straight to the ground with just that first bullet in1964? Nah, homeboy was all like "Miiiiiiiike Jooooooooones" and tried ghostriding Islam while thizzin' but as one could assume they didn't know the Oakland style in NYC so they just kept capping him and poo poo. It's all on Lil' Wayne's new mixtape. Oh, you didn't know? Its cool man, one time P. Diddy paid me in a philly blunt to watch a video of him pissing on an American flag and ever since he's been keeping me up to date: the whitest Airforce Ones, the secret Napster (the one the RIAA has been all hoggin' and poo poo). So I guess you could say I'm on top of poo poo like Rick Ross at an all you can eat buffet.

by Fistgrrl

THIS IS RUBBISH

S.Cody-kun posted:

hahahahaha

A big dumb baby
"Suck It"
By Demonius Darkblade
AKA DemoniusX

A big dumb baby
okay this guy is the best and probably the ultimate goon
[x] swords
[x] racist
[x] has black friends
[x] not racist
[x] watches maurie?

Butt Cord
vile looks like a dirty wop to me :confused:

by Fistgrrl

THIS IS RUBBISH
demoniusx looks like francis from peewees big adventure

A big dumb baby
ahahahaha what a fat gently caress

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
Hey!

arc_arsenal posted:

okay this guy is the best and probably the ultimate goon
[x] swords
[x] racist
[x] has black friends
[x] not racist
[x] watches maurie?
[x]dishware-perfect moe howard bowlcut

TheRationalRedditor

feces frank posted:

vile looks like a dirty wop to me :confused:

shut the gently caress up workingclasszero and hang yourself

Nutmeg
lol i loving love u vile

Sewer Adventure

teekun posted:

demoniusx looks like francis from peewees big adventure

demoinusx look like peter griffin

Whilst farting I

S.Cody-kun posted:

i replied to him

Rascal

Nutmeg posted:

shut up buttmeg

by Fistgrrl

THIS IS RUBBISH

Nutmeg posted:

Nutmeg posted:

Sewer Adventure
fakevlogging

Butt Cord
I rather be fat then latino

welcum 2 mah realm
Gene Rod N Berries
lol

German Joey
I am a laid back kinda guy who is obese and the kinda guy that works and comes home.

Ramses Dude posted:

I am a laid back kinda guy who is obese and the kinda guy that works and comes home.

fat, lazy, never leaves the house except to earn money at lovely job

Butt Cord

S.Cody-kun posted:

thats like 3 miles from my house does he give a time because if so ill drive by and take pictures for goon justice

the holocaust literally never happened
moonshine

Dank Johnson posted:

thats like 3 miles from my house does he give a time because if so ill drive by and take pictures for goon justice

knock on his door and say youre viles dad and you dont want any more loving threats from fat scum like him

Ramses Dude posted:

knock on his door and say youre viles dad and you dont want any more loving threats from fat scum like him

hahaha

Rascal
oh wait van dyke and 8 mile thats more like 15 miles but still close

also thats right by the hazel park Chrysler plant and its a decoy area full of hookers and drug dealers there is no way that guy would go anywhere near that place

the holocaust literally never happened
moonshine

Post Modern Meta posted:

ahaaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VkwzJetBSqo

hahahahaha hes trying so hard to breathe

My idea of helping people.
da anime bulldog

Ramses Dude posted:

lool

Butt Cord
*i am a very generous person* *gives chin fat to the homeless* Oooohh I have issues with women *but is not gay* *touches tits*

My idea of helping people.
da anime bulldog
:goleft:

by Fistgrrl

bugs in your car

bugs in your car posted:

:goleft:

what happened to dogsmith or whatever it was called. the emoticon with the :I dog

by Fistgrrl

bugs in your car

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Ramses Dude posted:

yes, this.

by Lowtax

Post Modern Meta