Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i bet you just made this guy's day
'another enemy vlogger pwned by my length and effort'

Guess where this lollipop's going?

FLOOR

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
i can see the ocean blue eyes squinting at me from the slitholes in the meat

FLOOR
i live like 15 minutes away from warren. imma ride my bike and deliver a letter but get this, its got goatse inside it lmao

FLOOR
is classielassie a dish or what?

FLOOR

4-Port USB Hub posted:

yeah, a soapdish

well lather me up

FLOOR
*huff* i have a genetic disorder so icant possibly do anything about it you lil spic

FLOOR
banging is not only fun it makes you feel "ahhhhhh" in relief especially if its a chick your attracted to, poo poo if I could gently caress kelli not only would I finish quick because she is so hot, but I would make it hard for her to walk to the next day ;)

FLOOR

bobmagic posted:

you smoke ciggies?? cum get it *finger in mouth

FLOOR

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
no gay noobs in my country

FLOOR