Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«258 »
Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

The Walrus posted:

long shot but would any us folks be able to buy a few of these and ship to Canada for Cleo? Finding it impossible to find an equivalent product that I can buy here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00416I40M

edit: I can of course throw you some cash to make it worth your time

Silly question but wouldn't a regular ice pack achieve the same general purpose ?

Anyway, pictures:

A moment of respite. A chance to steel oneself against the coming horrors.

Towering, fierce, terrible. Nightmare made material!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Say 'Thank you, Ershin'.

Say it.

Even the bunny can't believe the horror it unleashed on the world.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

Fun Shoe

Sassy Sasquatch posted:

Silly question but wouldn't a regular ice pack achieve the same general purpose ?

Anyway, pictures:

A moment of respite. A chance to steel oneself against the coming horrors.

Towering, fierce, terrible. Nightmare made material!

Ice packs are pretty thin, a bun could easily chew through. These seem a bit more durable and I haven't read any reviews that mention buns destroying them. Also, the shape of these I can tell my bun will take advantage of. A goon PMed me to help out so thanks!

«258 »