Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Justa Dandelion
Nov 27, 2020

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

First post on this site. Our bun is a good boy. That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justa Dandelion
Nov 27, 2020

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Thumbtacks posted:

Oh he has free reign over our apartment, he goes where he wants. But in his chosen spots where he spends like 90% of his time he's started ripping carpet up. I bugged him about it enough that he starts getting mad at me when I walk towards him when he's in those spots, but he's stopped ripping carpet up so I consider that a win.

Does he have any tunnels (long cardboard boxes) he can use? We have a house that's entirely too big so our little dude has his own room with cardboard tunnels and little nooks he can chill in. That seems to have satisfied his need to be underground. Might also help that his room is half underground with a window he can see above ground out of. He has free access to the rest of the house during the daytime but mostly stays down in his room unless he hears us hanging out, then it's bunny party time.

Idk, maybe give him some little nooks and hiding spaces around his chosen place? Might help.