Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«21 »
Khad
Probation
Can't post for 1494 days!

Alright since enough people appeared to be interested enough for us to do possibly one of the most effort involved threads to be in BYOB, this shall be it!

The first Zelda game for the Nintendo 64 and personally my favorite Zelda game (though I haven't even played them all). Anyhow Slybo and I will be doing most of it. Slybo will be recording and uploading the video and I will be playing as he harasses the hell out of me. The OP will be updated as we play through the thread with each video.

This is a Video Let's Play.

In fact, from what I can remember, this will be the first Let's Play thread in BYOB. If you guys don't really end up caring it will probably end up in the actual Let's Play forum, though I would rather it stay here.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP DO COMMENTARY, YOU MUST HAVE THE VERSION 1.2 ROM OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME! WE WILL NOT SUPPLY IT AS LEGALLY YOU NEED TO OWN THE GAME IN ORDER TO HAVE A DIGITAL BACK UP (ROM) AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET BANNED FOR WARES WHEN WE DO OWN THE GAME AND YOU MAY NOT! YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THE 1964 EMULATOR AND SKYPE.

Also, due to the fact that for whatever reason, I lag a bit when doing this, we will probably only have a max of three people at one time. There is a priority of if Slybo and Hulkamatt want to do it, they get first dibs.

Also, as we explain, we have to stop the video every ten minutes or so because when I pause the game it screws Fraps up and I have to pause any time I want to equip something. The first part may be a bit dulled down because we did it one time already through the first dungeon and the game crashed/Fraps stopped recording back after we got the first sword.

Anyhow, as of now I plan to update this thread until we beat the game (its a pretty long game), so long as everyone seems interested enough in this. I know that OOT has probably already been done in the Let's Play forum, however this is our spin on things.

CHAPTER 1
Episode 1 - Get up, Cock! (Khad + Slybo)
Episode 2 - IN MY MOUTH (Khad + Slybo)
Episode 3 - Curse of the Deku Tree... LIFTED! (He dies) (Khad + Slybo)
Episode 4 - ZOMBIES AGHHHH (Khad + Slybo)
Episode 5 - Metal Gear Cock - loving ARGH! (Khad, In Cahoots, Hawaiian Shirt, & Slybo)
Episode 6 - Khad is a loving tool... or is he? (Khad, In Cahoots, Hawaiian Shirt, & Slybo)
Episode 7 - Is Khad still a tool? (Yes) CHICKENS! (Khad, In Cahoots, Slybo)
Episode 8 - Slybo makes Khad look like an rear end by pretend laughing (Khad, In Cahoots, Slybo)
Episode 9 - I CAN NOT wait to bomb dodongos! (Khad, Slybo, Hulkamatt)

Here the videos get MUCH better
CHAPTER 2
Episode 10 - The Rant (Khad, Slybo)
Episode 11 - Skank fairy and Zora's domain (BEEEEEAN! ~*fartz*~) (Khad, Slybo, Hulkamatt)
Episode 12 - Game glitch with fish! (Khad, Slybo, Hulkamatt)
Episode 13 - Into the Fish Dungeon: Enter the Macaroni (Khad, Slybo, Hulkamatt, szkud)
Episode 14 - MACARONI MAYHEM part 1 (Khad, Slybo, Hulkamatt)
Episode 15 - MACARONI MAYHEM part 2 (Khad, Slybo, Hulkamatt)
Epispde 16 - MACARONI MAYHEM part 3 (Khad, Slybo, Hulkamatt)
Episode 17 - A Horse Of Course(Khad, HulkaMatt, Cuddly Zombie, & Slybo)
Episode 18 - These (iron) Boots Are Made For Walkin (Khad, HulkaMatt, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 19 - To the forest temple (Khad, HulkaMatt, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Eposide 20 - Meta-HulkaMatt & The Forst Temple part-1 (Khad, Meta-HulkaMatt, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 20.5 - Making fun of England, oh and the Forest Temple(Khad, the DPRK, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 21 - OH poo poo KHAD BEAT THE FOREST TEMPLE BOSS HURRRRR(Khad, the DPRK, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 22 - Slybo complains about Khad being Cranky(Khad, HulkaMatt, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 23 - SLYBO TURN OFF YOUR SCREENSAVER(Khad, HulkaMatt, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 24 - OH GOD DAMNIT YOU DIDN'T TURN OFF YOUR SCREENSAVER!? (Also Water Temple finished) (Khad, HulkaMatt,PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 25 - Getting the Big Sword(Khad, HulkaMatt, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 26 - Finishing Biggoron's Sword(Khad, HulkaMatt, PenaltyMan, & Slybo)
Episode 27 - Fire Temple, we are BURNT up, hahahahaha poo poo.(Khad, PenaltyMan, Hawaiian Shirt, & Slybo)
Episode 28 - In a burning ring of fire...(Khad, PenaltyMan, Hawaiian Shirt, & Slybo)

CHAPTER 3
Episode 29 – Let’s make fun of KHAD!!! (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)
Episode 30 – Khad is a bitch (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)
Episode 31 – I don’t remember what we did in this video. poo poo. (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)
Episode 32 – OH poo poo THE TOWN IS ON FIIIIRRREEE!!!! (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)
Episode 33 - The well is all dried up, like my dreams (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)
Episode 34 – Well, well, well! (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)
Episode 35 – What Nightmares are made of! (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)
Episode 36 – Slybo loses his mind! (Khad, Slybo, CuddlyZombie, Pirateparty)

CHAPTER 4
A new beginning (Khad and Slybo)
Episode 37 - CRAP! (Khad, Slybo, Pirateparty, Penaltyman)
Episode 38 - poo poo! (Khad, Slybo, Pirateparty, Penaltyman)
Episode 39 - gently caress! (Khad, Slybo, Pirateparty, Penaltyman)
Episode 40 - Desert Warfare, Cock in Iraq... (Khad, theDPRK, & Slybo)
Episode 41 - BREAK THE WALLS DOWN part1 (Khad, Pirateparty, & Slybo)
Episode 42 - BREAKIN' DOWN THE WALLS part2 (Khad, Pirateparty, & Slybo)
Episode 43 - CUT!!! (the 2 minute episode) (Khad, Pirateparty, & Slybo)
Episode 44 - The End. NOW GO HOME!(Khad, Pirateparty, & Slybo)

PROJECT IS FINISHED!!

Khad fucked around with this message at Jul 25, 2007 around 02:51

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt

CHEERS, LOVE.
THE CAVALYAAAY'S HERE!

I have it i'm doing commentary cause i'm me

also don't get many ppl to do commentary it sucks when there's tons of people

Endli

WOOT

Tsmith10803
Tenacious Tizzle
Thanks for this!

Khad
Probation

If this thread goes well I may do other games.

In Cahoots

how do i join in on this in skype?

HulkaMatt

CHEERS, LOVE.
THE CAVALYAAAY'S HERE!

I was thinking of doing a The Warriors one but then decided not to because the only reason I wanted to do it was so I can record me being like "gently caress this" in the level with like unlimited cops and just running the whole level past everyone unlocking someone and running to safety

Khad
Probation

In Cahoots posted:

how do i join in on this in skype?

You get skype and the other things required!

In Cahoots

i have them poopy pants

Khad
Probation

In Cahoots posted:

i have them poopy pants

Oh well right now we are on skype but hes not talking I think hes letting them upload over night. My name there is KhadBanks.

Zerouac

ARF
i started playing it at home

i got the first sword

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOLDMINE

Khad
Probation

yuletide with bleach posted:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOLDMINE

NOT YET

zoux

i should do commentary because im funny and handsome

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER
edit: is that bick in the background of your avatar

yuletide with bleach fucked around with this message at Jul 7, 2007 around 06:40

wwry

i will watch it and go "haha that's right" at every joke

Khad
Probation

yuletide with bleach posted:

edit: is that bick in the background of your avatar

Yes

StandardVC10

\ HELLO /

Khad posted:

Yes

wouldn't it be more accurate to say "bick's torso"

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER

Ecirp posted:

wouldn't it be more accurate to say "bick's torso"

Yes

Liquid Penguins

by Cowcaster

as i am a huge zelda fan i will gladly help out with commentary if given the chance

szkud

get the horse, show me how to get the horse, I will stop playing if I don't get the horse, please don't make me go to gamefaqs to get a horse

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER
has it uploaded yet or did i miss something

Khad
Probation

szkud posted:

get the horse, show me how to get the horse, I will stop playing if I don't get the horse, please don't make me go to gamefaqs to get a horse

Thats a ways off so it may take a while.

Fidel Castronaut

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mods plz sticky a lot of things

szkud

Khad posted:

Thats a ways off so it may take a while.

HulkaMatt

CHEERS, LOVE.
THE CAVALYAAAY'S HERE!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

mods plz sticky a lot of things

4 threads is pretty much the max for us so shut the hell up

szkud

HulkaMatt posted:

today is jackpot day

Kazy

HulkaMatt posted:

when did you get that avatar and does it have any relevance to this thread or is it from a different one.

also i can't wait, though i never usually watch video LPs

HulkaMatt

CHEERS, LOVE.
THE CAVALYAAAY'S HERE!

Kazy posted:

when did you get that avatar and does it have any relevance to this thread or is it from a different one.

sometime last week I believe and no to both

feel like makin lol

by Lowtax

hulkamatt do something about this will ya: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...6#post330362685

Slybo

the first video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...093528399&hl=en

CuddlyZombie

I wuv your brains.

lolling at the "She could tell it was cock! "

also if 1964 causes lag but you cannot save the game with project 64, just use savestates with project 64 okay

also maxwell adams did something using sword swipes to sync up sound, you should probably PM him or something to get the specifics of that.

Ril Murkin

ARTICLE 2 SECTION 1
you guys sound more or less exactly like I imagined you would

Slybo

part2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...334813660&hl=en

LEZ BE FRIENDS

Merry fucking Christmas.
"It's grand theft hyrule, bitch!"

hahah, great. i was wondering how i was going to spend my saturday.

Fear of Girls

by Fragmaster

LET ZUU DO COMMENTARY HE'S FUNNY AND HANDSOME

Slybo

le magicien 420 posted:

LET ZUU DO COMMENTARY HE'S FUNNY AND HANDSOME

poo poo id be happy to let anyone else do it that is funnier than me. that means of course EVERYONE

Fear of Girls

by Fragmaster

whos the guy with the higher pitched voice

Fear of Girls fucked around with this message at Jul 7, 2007 around 15:46

Khad
Probation

OP Updated, Both videos are now in it.

Ughhh I sound really bad!

Khad fucked around with this message at Jul 7, 2007 around 15:45

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khad
Probation

CuddlyZombie posted:

lolling at the "She could tell it was cock! "

also if 1964 causes lag but you cannot save the game with project 64, just use savestates with project 64 okay

also maxwell adams did something using sword swipes to sync up sound, you should probably PM him or something to get the specifics of that.

Ughhh

- Can't save state either
- Come to find out Maxwell just invited a bunch of people to his house and didn't do it over the internet.

«21 »