Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corky Kraptrucker
Oct 12, 2006
Being out of your box isn't a right. It's a privilege.
I find myself trying to figure my life out and am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I should have gotten into art like I told myself I would my whole life before I chickened out and decided to major in English (I'm 19 and a Sophomore). However, I really don't know a ton about any schools. I'm very interested in illustration and animation and I kind of want something on the Northwest coast. The Art Institute of Seattle sends me stuff like twice a month, but I don't know how to go about judging an art schools quality. Is that an okay school? Will I end up a talentless and destitude hack if I go there? Can anyone recommend me some killer schools in that part of the country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corky Kraptrucker
Oct 12, 2006
Being out of your box isn't a right. It's a privilege.
Thanks for such a thoughtful response. The art school=ripoff thing is kind of what I figured but I wanted to be sure. I think I'm capable of really great stuff, so I guess I just have to bite the bullet, give myself a chance, and take some classes. So anyway, thanks again!