Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
I was hoping for some advice on classes. I don't plan on being a professional artist (I'm happy as a software eng), so going to a real, physical school is out of the question, but I have been taking it more seriously the last couple of years. I've been going for the cheap (but good) classes I can get online (Proko, New Masters Academy, etc), and I think I've learned quite a bit, but I feel I've been pacing myself too slowly and could be learning more. I've seen some much more expensive online curricula, and I was wondering if those might be worth it. In particular, I've been directed to CGMA, as well as to the Watts Atelier stuff. Anyone know if these are worth the much heftier prices they charge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU