Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.
Last time, the game cut to the eyecatch immediately after rolling out the training montage. It stands to reason that it'll start up after everyone's done their training for the day, just to show us the fruits of their labor.

Or whatever the gently caress they've done in lieu of actually training, i.e. dicking around. Anyway, after every training montage, the first order of business is always to establish how long it's been since that last scene, so let's get to it.

Or. Or, you know, it could be three weeks later. Which establishes the fact that it's the DEMONS who've been dicking around.

I mean, given how much stronger they are than the (currently incapacitated) Koubu, it's not like the demons AREN'T strong enough to destroy the Imperial Capital just by loitering on the goddamn premises. And Satan had enough freaking demonic Kouma to run a nationwide chain of goddamn fast food restaurants, so he had no reason to NOT attack the Imperial Capital in the first place, and, and, and-

L-Let's just keep going.

So, in case the player's forgotten who our top pilot is, the game throws a Maria at us.

[Ogami]

Hey, Maria. How was your training?

[Maria]

Hmhmhm... I believe that I will have exceeded your expectations.

----
[Ogami]

... really? You mean I actually HAD expectations?

[Maria]

Well, Captain, I can shoot a bullet into the sky and hit it with a second bullet.

[Ogami]

Okay, but you could do that anyw-

[Maria]

- and hit BOTH of them with two MORE bullets.

[Ogami]

Wow, that IS pretty aweso-

[Maria]

- and hit the FOUR of them with FOUR more bullets-

[Ogami]

Okay, okay, I get it!

----

[Ogami]

I'm looking forward to it. Now... let's return to the theater.

----

----
[Ogami]

[Ogami]

[Ogami]

... ... ... ... ...

----

----
[Maria]

... that right there, Captain. That was needlessly harsh.

[Ogami]

But... but... that was really scary.

[Maria]

I was simply acting, Captain. To boost your morale.

[Ogami]

... why the hell did you- who told you that this would boosted my morale!?

[Maria]

Ayame-san.

[Ogami]

She was giggling like a loon when she told you this, wasn't she.

[Maria]

How did you know?

[Ogami]

... lucky guess.

-----

[Maria]

You're looking well, Kanna.

[Ogami]

Aah, thanks.

And then an awkward silence descended upon the group as everyone stared directly at Ogami, expecting him to take the lead during conversation.

... and by "taking the lead," I don't mean "take advantage of the fact that the game designers have anticipated the player's being a sad, sad little man."

Anyway, looking at Kanna's face gets us:

[Ogami]

(That's a good look in her eyes... they're brimming with confidence.)

And looking at Sakura's:

[Ogami]

(Her eyes are lively. Maybe it's proof that she's trained... it's like she was never unsure of herself.)

[Sakura]

What's wrong? Ogami-san.

[Ogami]

No, I was just thinking... you've got a good set to your eyes.

[Sakura]

Hmhm... is that so.

----
[Ogami]

Yeah, you're not staring at me with that batshit insane stare of yours. Trust me, that really helps.

[Sakura]

That's good to hear, Ogami-san! I tried doing my best, just for you!

[Ogami]

Hahaha, thanks, I guess! Just as long as you don't-

[Sakura]

Just for you!

[Ogami]

... just as long as you don't, uh, slingshot back into... um, I'ma talk to Kanna now.

----

Welp, time to tear out Kanna's throat with HAPPY TEETH.

[Ogami]

... what kind of training did you do, Kanna?

[Kanna]

Mine was perfect! Anyhow, I managed to pull off that bear-killing training that I'd been looking forward to!

[Ogami]

B-Bear-killing...!?

[Maria]

So you've managed to realize the dream of all martial artists. That's amazing...

[Kanna]

Heheh... well, y'know. With this, I've finally come one step closer to my old man!

----
[Ogami]

Wait, no, I don't-- why is KILLING BEARS a part of your balanced training!?

[Kanna]

Bears are the gold standard of martial arts! It's what you use to measure each person's strength.

[Kanna]

Like... see, I'm at about 34.1 BPS.

[Ogami]

... BPS? D-Don't tell me-

[Kanna]

Bears Per Second!

[Ogami]

... I wish I hadn't asked.

[Kanna]

Still, my old man peaked at about 101 Bears Per Millisecond, so I've still got a ways to go!

[Maria]

I've been meaning to ask, but... how is it even POSSIBLE to get those kinds of numbers?

[Kanna]

Well, you know the phrase "I'll hit you so hard that your ancestors and your descendants'll feel it?"

[Maria]

Yes...

[Kanna]

... and you know how the newspapers have been talking about how bears around the world have been exploding mysteriously and messil--

[Maria]

Aah. Say no more. Please.

----

Stop! Sakura time.

[Ogami]

... so did training go well for you?

[Sakura]

Yes! I was heavily scolded about me having only practiced as an actress, leaving my swordmanship skills to rust.
But... thanks to that, I feel that I've come to understand the essence of the sword.
What you told me before we began training, Ogami-san... I believe that I have upheld it.

----
[Ogami]

Ha ha ha! Really? That's great!

[Sakura]

Isn't it, Ogami-san? Thanks to y--

[Ogami]

... though I totally forgot what it was I actually told you. But that's okay, 'cause I'm just going to ignore you now.

[Sakura]

What? But that's--

----

[Ogami]

... by the way, how's everyone else doing?

----

[Sakura]

Kohran's in her room; it seems like she's building something again. We heard the sound of something exploding earlier, so.

You know, now that everyone automatically associates the sound of something exploding with Kohran, they'll be in so much trouble if the demons actually DO start blowing up the theater.

... though that'll probably end up being Kohran's fault too, somehow, so it all works out. :v:

[Kanna]

Sumire was in the salon earlier. Sumire being Sumire, it sounds like she hasn't done any training- she's just been going into town every day.

[Ogami]

Oh, jeez...

[Ogami]

Yeah... I guess I'll change back into my regular clothes and go drop by.

----
[Maria]

If by "change back into your regular clothes," you mean "take off the jacket covering your regular clothes"--

[Ogami]

P-Please, Maria... let me have my fantasies. Of, y'know, actually having clothes.

----

THREE MORE loving WEEKS SOME TIME LATER:

[Ogami]

Now then... I wonder where everyone is?

Well, we know where SUMIRE is, the lazy bum.

----

[Ogami]

Sumire-kun... what've you been doing these past three weeks?

----

Okay, show of hands: who's actually surprised by this information? Besides Ogami.

[Ogami]

Sumire-kun...

So, yeah, it'd probably be a lost cause expending energy to yell at Sumire.

[Ogami]

Man oh man...

[Ogami]

No, it's just that this's the same old, or... well, I'm just shocked.

[Ogami]

So all these weeks... all you did was fool around?

[Sumire]

You... must want to say something along these lines, Ensign.

[Ogami]

----
[Ogami]

... actually, I was THINKING of saying something closer to "could you pour me a cup of tea, too," but, uh, yours works better.

----

[Ogami]

... what you COULD do?

----

----

Leaving that mystery aside... okay, so we've got a couple of other options, namely "check on Iris to make sure that she hasn't cocooned herself in order to undergo some sort of freakish mutation."

So we D'HEY

[Ogami]

Hey, Yuri-kun. What're you doing here?

[Yuri]

Um... Ogami-san. Please don't blame Sumire-san too much...

[Ogami]

Eh?

----
[Ogami]

SO IT WAS YOU WHO PUSHED HER TO DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

[Yuri]

No.

[Ogami]

Eh? Really? You're certain?

[Yuri]

Yes, I'm certain.

[Ogami]

... drat, I really thought I had something there.

----

[Yuri]

I know all about it. That Sumire-san... that she's been running around from morning to night...

[Ogami]

... what did you say!?

[Yuri]

Because of that, Sumire-san... she hasn't been sleepng well enough at all.
And... Sumire-san doesn't get along very well with her parents back at home...
It seems that she just about fled from home to join the Flower Division...
And yet Sumire-san went to bow her head to her parents.
So that she could request financing from the Kanzaki family and other large financial conglomerates...

[Ogami]

Sumire-kun did... all that...?

[Yuri]

It seems that the Flower Mansion's production lines have started moving again, after having to halt for a while.
And... when everyone had left... she'd also said that there was no way that she was going to be the caretaker of the Imperial Theater

[Ogami]

[Yuri]

And Sumire-san... she often isn't honest with herself...
I'm sure that she didn't want to burden you with too many worries, Ogami-san.

[Ogami]

... Sumire-kun did all that...?

[Yuri]

But... if Sumire-san is at all important to you, Ogami-san...
Just take to heart the fact that Sumire-san has her own circumstances to deal with.

----
[Ogami]

Sumire-kun... did all that...?

[Yuri]

Yes. Like I've been saying for the past-

[Ogami]

Sumire-kun... did... all that?

[Yuri]

Yes. Yes, she did.

[Ogami]

Seriously? 'Cause it's too early for April Fool's.

[Yuri]

... no, I'm NOT joking.

[Ogami]

Are you sure? I mean, it's not that I don't trust you, but it's kinda hard to swallow the possibility that she's actually done something USEFUL for once.

[Yuri]

Look, she was running around the entire city trying to help us! I--

[Ogami]

Running!? Sumire-kun was RUNNING!? Holy BALLS, woman, back up!

[Yuri]

... I'm not getting paid enough to deal with this.

[Ogami]

... please don't remind me that you're actually getting some form of monetary compensation for your work. Lucky.

----

Right then, change of plans.

We're going to get to the bottom of this mystery, once and for all! HINT: IT'S ALWAYS OLD MAN CRANKY UNDER THAT MASK

Knock.

[Ogami]

It's Ogami... Sumire-kun, are you in?

[Sumire]

... so it's you, Ensign. What is it?

[Ogami]

... I need to talk to you about something. Could you let me in...?

[Sumire]

By all means. The door is unlocked.

... wow, you can FEEL the temperature dropping with each sentence.

[Ogami]

... n-no... That's not it- I came to apologize to you.

[Ogami]

While I wasn't here... I heard that you'd put a lot of effort into raising funds for us...

----

[Sumire]

I do not know who you heard that from, but I spent the entire time playing around.

[Ogami]

Sumire-kun...

[Sumire]

They... were also waiting quite a bit for your return, Ensign...

[Ogami]

... got it. Thanks, Sumire-kun.

----
[Ogami]

... though it's beyond me why you didn't just TELL ME what you did instead of forcing me through all those hoops.

[Sumire]

What, and take all the fun out of playing hard-to-get? You simply need to learn the language of my maiden's heart, Ogami-san.

[Ogami]

Is that... is that language kind of like batshitcrazyese? 'Cause I'm GOOD at batshitcrazyese.

[Ogami]

... oh. Right. Speaking of batshitcrazyese...

----

Right then. Into the breach we go.

KNOCK.

[Ayame]

Yes, who is it?

[Ogami]

Huh? It's Ayame-san's voice.

[Ayame]

Ogami-kun, huh? It's unlocked. Please come in.

[Ayame]

Hello, Ogami-kun. It seems that you've put on some muscle since you set out.

[Ogami]

Thank you very much!

[Ayame]

By the way, Ogami-kun. Why did you come here?

And here's the million-dollar question.

[Ogami]

Why ARE you here, Ayame-san?

[Ayame]

... me? I came to see how Iris was doing.
Iris is putting on a growth spurt right now, so she tends to be asleep whenever any of us comes by...
Ogami-kun, tell Iris that you've come home.

----
[Ogami]

Wait, you were really worried about Iris?

[Ayame]

... well, I'm keeping her asleep with a cocktail of sedatives and Kohran's happy juice.

[Ogami]

Aah, THERE'S the callously sociopathic Ayame-san that I know and love have awkwardly semi-romantic feelings for!

[Ogami]

... seriously, could you tell me the exact mixture? It'd make my life a lot easier if I could put some of my squad members to sleep at will. AND I need a sleeping aid.

[Ayame]

No dice, Ogami-kun.

----

... awww, isn't that sweet? Jean-Paul is making graspy arms at the air in a desperate bid for freedom. He wants out.

[Ogami]

... Iris, I'm home.

[Iris]

... zzzz~, zzzz~.

[Ogami]

Hahaha... she's sleeping so innocently.

[Ayame]

Ogami-kun... have you noticed?

[Ogami]

Eh? Noticed what?

[Ayame]

Sleep is very important for Iris right now.
So that her heart and body may grow... you know?

----
[Ogami]

Nope, I haven't noticed. I mean, just as long as she hasn't sprouted a trillion tentacles in place of her legs, right?

[Ayame]

[Ogami]

... A-Ayame-san?

[Ayame]

Just don't look under her blanket, Ogami-kun.

----

----

[Ogami]

It's true that right now, that might be more important for Iris than any kind of special training...

[Ogami]

See you, Iris... sleep tight.

NEXT TIME: Kohran's hopes and aspirations for her entire future! ... with guest appearances by other characters.

Spirit Armor fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Apr 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
Well... now I have to go ask all my friends who do any kind of martial art what their BPS is.

Superb update as usual Spirit Armor.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Explosions!

And Bears!

Together!

DirkGently
Jan 14, 2008
Man, the perverted face that the cursor makes when it is over breasts is hillarious (how did I manage to overlook that throughout the whole course of this thread?).

Nice update as usual Spirit Armor!

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
Does Ogami really refer to Sumire as "Sumire-kun"? I was pretty sure that's exclusively a male ending.

...Suddenly, I'm very glad she didn't win the vote. Obviously we weren't fully informed at the time.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Einander posted:

Does Ogami really refer to Sumire as "Sumire-kun"? I was pretty sure that's exclusively a male ending.

...Suddenly, I'm very glad she didn't win the vote. Obviously we weren't fully informed at the time.

Also used by military commanders for their underlings of either gender as "-san" implies equal grounds and "-chan" is too familiar. Unless I'm greatly mistaken.

dotchan
Feb 28, 2008

I wanna get a Super Saiyan Mohawk when I grow up! :swoon:
Nope, addressing a subordinate female as "-kun" happens in the workforce occasionally. (In Neon Genesis Evangelion, for example, Fuyutsuki called Yui "Yui-kun".)

I'm guessing it's a way to address a single female woman working under you without sounding too familiar or too stilted.

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'

Einander posted:

Not at all.

Kun is used by persons of senior status in addressing or referring to those of junior status, or by anyone when addressing or referring to male children or male teenagers. It can also be used by females when addressing a male that they are emotionally attached to or have known for a long period of time. Although kun is generally used for boys, that isn't a hard rule. For example, in business settings, young female employees may also be addressed as kun by older males of senior status.

Basically, since Sumire's technically Ogami's subordinate (okay, stop laughing), and because she'd rip his legs off if he used -chan or, worse, no honorific at all, he uses the non-threatening, quasi-familiar -kun.

e:f,b

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hm. Are we sure Sumire actually lost? All I'm sayin' is she got an awful lot of character development here while Maria had "blush blush bye."

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Spirit Armor posted:

[Ogami]

... what kind of training did you do, Kanna?

[Kanna]

Mine was perfect! Anyhow, I managed to pull off that bear-killing training that I'd been looking forward to!

[Ogami]

B-Bear-killing...!?

[Maria]

So you've managed to realize the dream of all martial artists. That's amazing...

[Kanna]

Heheh... well, y'know. With this, I've finally come one step closer to my old man!

And you lot still voted for Maria WHY?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

Because if not, then Kanna would have been the one going blushing and going "Oh, Captain-san..." instead of killing bears. You saw what it did to Maria.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
Question: Which bear is best?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
As far as bears go, I'm told the most important factor is breakage-resistant arms.

So, Kohran and... we've at least seen token bits of everybody, except for the other theater girls and Yoneda.

...Yoneda has probably invented entirely new ways of being drunk. That should be fun.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Nice update like always SA.

Spirit Armor posted:

----
[Ogami]

Sumire-kun... did all that...?

[Yuri]

Yes. Like I've been saying for the past-

[Ogami]

Sumire-kun... did... all that?

[Yuri]

Yes. Yes, she did.

[Ogami]

Seriously? 'Cause it's too early for April Fool's.

[Yuri]

... no, I'm NOT joking.

[Ogami]

Are you sure? I mean, it's not that I don't trust you, but it's kinda hard to swallow the possibility that she's actually done something USEFUL for once.

[Yuri]

Look, she was running around the entire city trying to help us! I--

[Ogami]

Running!? Sumire-kun was RUNNING!? Holy BALLS, woman, back up!

[Yuri]

... I'm not getting paid enough to deal with this.

[Ogami]

... please don't remind me that you're actually getting some form of monetary compensation for your work. Lucky.

----
So what does Ogami earn by being a leader of a top secret robot unit/theater group? Besides the lost of this mental and soulful being?

Spirit Armor posted:

----
[Ogami]

Wait, you were really worried about Iris?

[Ayame]

... well, I'm keeping her asleep with a cocktail of sedatives and Kohran's happy juice.

[Ogami]

Aah, THERE'S the callously sociopathic Ayame-san that I know and love have awkwardly semi-romantic feelings for!

[Ogami]

... seriously, could you tell me the exact mixture? It'd make my life a lot easier if I could put some of my squad members to sleep at will. AND I need a sleeping aid.

[Ayame]

No dice, Ogami-kun.

Sleeping Cocktail>Little span of Lovecraft Horror?

Spirit Armor posted:

----

... awww, isn't that sweet? Jean-Paul is making graspy arms at the air in a desperate bid for freedom. He wants out.
I Lol'ed hard.

Spirit Armor posted:

NEXT TIME: Kohran's hopes and aspirations for her entire future! ... with guest appearances by other characters.
Can't wait for this. Oh yeah has anyone collect everything in this thread when the eventual archive of the thread?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I can't wait to see what Kohran's been up to.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I'm not sure whether to laugh or :gonk: at the fact that they're apparently discussing Iris reaching puberty.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Super Jay Mann posted:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or :gonk: at the fact that they're apparently discussing Iris reaching puberty.

You can laugh because it's never going to actually happen. However much she dreams of being a strapping peasant maid, she is the team loli and so loli she must stay.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ImpAtom posted:

Because if not, then Kanna would have been the one going blushing and going "Oh, Captain-san..." instead of killing bears. You saw what it did to Maria.

Your reaoning is inarguable, and I humbly concede the point.

Glazius posted:

So, Kohran and... we've at least seen token bits of everybody

Seeing 'Kohran' and 'token bits of everybody' in the same sentence had me heart stop for a moment.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Glazius posted:

You can laugh because it's never going to actually happen. However much she dreams of being a strapping peasant maid, she is the team loli and so loli she must stay.

This is Iris you are talking about here! If she really wanted to, she could kill everyone that has hit puberty before her and be the not-loli by reason of being the sole survivor. Or she could use her mind powers to make others see her as a strapping peasant maid (nevermind the fact that doing so would drive them mad...).

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

Spirit Armor posted:

Beautiful way to return from your (well-deserved) break. Of course, Ogami was training for those three weeks, so naturally we should get a Spirit Armor three-week training montage here...

Capture!
Translate!
Edit!
Again!

Baby Proof fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jul 14, 2009

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

CommissarMega posted:

Because Kanna would have made our dear protagonist relatively happy, and that's just not on. :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Roger Explosion posted:

Because Kanna would have made our dear protagonist relatively happy, and that's just not on. :colbert:

Kanna would have made him into a paste. And I guess oblivion is sorta happy.

But Kohran would have used things on our our good friend Ogami! And everyone knows things make you happy.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Super Jay Mann posted:

I'm not sure that "puberty" would be the right word for it.

Maybe her next gestational phase? Or maybe the larval stage?

Whatever it's called, Iris needs her sleep or she might not even get full growth on her second and third heads.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Roger Explosion posted:

Can't have the protagonist being happy now can we :colbert:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Classtoise posted:

Can't have the protagonist being happy now can we :colbert:

Not in this game, matey.

Bat Ham
Apr 22, 2008

Bat Nan
I stand by my Maria vote. gently caress all y'all. :colbert:

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

CommissarMega posted:

Seeing 'Kohran' and 'token bits of everybody' in the same sentence had me heart stop for a moment.

I had the same reaction for a second there.

Iris's training is just giving time for her to evolve to the next stage.
Sumire is abusing the local financial market to fund the team's excesses(and Kohran's projects).
Sakura is leveling up slasher skills.
Kanna is decimating the local bear population.

So...what's Kohran doing?

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

veekie posted:

So...what's Kohran doing?

Do you really have to ask?

Science! :science:

And by "science" I mean "horribly perverting the laws of nature and man for personal gain".

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Male Man posted:

Science! :science:

And by "science" I mean "horribly perverting the laws of nature and man for personal gain".
There's a difference?

Rincebrain
Dec 10, 2004

YOU KISS THAT GIRL THIS INSTANT

Hellioning posted:

There's a difference?

One has a regulatory body.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Rincebrain posted:

One has a regulatory body.

Kohran's body definitely needs some regulation, if you know what I mean :pervert:

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Catching up on 20 pages worth of posts in this thread, then falling asleep watching Ghostbusters gives you some weird dreams. Although I can sum it up fairly easily:

[Ogami]

You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco, pal! Only a Carpathian would come back to life now and choose Tokyo! Tasty pick... bonehead! If you had brain one in that huge melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Icedude posted:

Catching up on 20 pages worth of posts in this thread, then falling asleep watching Ghostbusters gives you some weird dreams. Although I can sum it up fairly easily:

[Ogami]

You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco, pal! Only a Carpathian would come back to life now and choose Tokyo! Tasty pick... bonehead! If you had brain one in that huge melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Is this true?

Yes, it's true.

This man has no dick.

Kohran said she could re-attach it...

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person

CannonFodder posted:

Is this true?

Yes, it's true.

This man has no dick.

Kohran said she could re-attach it...

Great, now my coworkers think I've completely gone off the deep end from laughing so hard.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Super Jay Mann posted:

Nah, she´s 11. Tad bit early for puberty. Kids can have growth spurts at that age without any screwy hormone developments.

And somehow I don´t think Iris needs to actually go into some sort of transitional stage. She´s more going up a power curve in her current form. Of course, given that she is already at the lower end of a Great Old One... oh oh.

I wonder what Satan and his new buddies are actually thinking to dare making trouble in HER town. That is, if they´re thinking.

Magni fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jul 16, 2009

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

Magni posted:

That is, if they´re thinking.

That's just giving them too much credit.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Magni posted:

Nah, she´s 11. Tad bit early for puberty. Kids can have growth spurts at that age without any screwy hormone developments.

You don't know much about human biology, do you? Especially girls. 11 is, arguably, late for puberty. It can hit as early as five, in rare cases, and eight to nine is far more the norm.

Granted, it might have been a bit different in 1923. Even still, 11 is at best about right rather than too early.

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!

Spirit Armor posted:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees a potential Pedobear incarnate right there...

Please.:cry:

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

little_firebird posted:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees a potential Pedobear incarnate right there...

Please.:cry:

I expect he used to be a pedophile who tried hitting on her.

Then she put him in a stuffed animal, and regular exposure to dark forces caused certain mutations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
Must be a rather horrible punishment.

I mean, hitting on an some Old God who happens to look like a small kid - who knows what she'd do to him.

• Locked thread