Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Allen Wren posted:

What is wrong with you people? Just let the dude work. Summoning. What the gently caress. making GBS threads up a man's thread with creepy fanart is not the way to engender goodwill.
Well, it's always worked before...

Though I think it's got more to do with a sudden burst of activity reminding SA rather than any particular merit of creepy fanart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

veekie posted:

Though I think it's got more to do with a sudden burst of activity reminding SA rather than any particular merit of creepy fanart

I dunno; I kinda like the creepy fanart. Good for the occasional laugh at any rate.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Eh. Too much effort. Between finishing essays, studying for finals, and watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (:kamina:), I don't much feel like hunting down the kind of horrors that might appropriately scar suit the occasion.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Canuck-Errant posted:

Eh. Too much effort. Between finishing essays, studying for finals, and watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (:kamina:), I don't much feel like hunting down the kind of horrors that might appropriately scar suit the occasion.

You are a bad, bad person

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Allen Wren posted:

What is wrong with you people? Just let the dude work. Summoning. What the gently caress. making GBS threads up a man's thread with creepy fanart is not the way to engender goodwill.

I'm not sure you get irony.

Also, it's hilarious and doesn't hurt anybody. Lighten up.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

I beg to differ, sir! :quagmire:

I had a Rule 63 TTGL doujin, once. Its loss saddens me to this day.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

I could post a picture of Leeron wearing a china dress if it would make you feel better

Rincebrain
Dec 10, 2004

YOU KISS THAT GIRL THIS INSTANT

Canuck-Errant posted:

I could post a picture of Leeron wearing a china dress if it would make you feel better

Yes please. :unsmith:

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Rincebrain posted:

Yes please. :unsmith:

I take no responsibility for the effects of my actions then :colbert:

Edit: Also features Kamina as a badass school gang leader :kamina:

And Tymilph in a speedo
Cytomander too

Canuck-Errant fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Nov 23, 2009

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Canuck-Errant posted:

I take no responsibility for the effects of my actions then :colbert:

Edit: Also features Kamina as a badass school gang leader :kamina:

And Tymilph in a speedo
Cytomander too

That manga was worlds better than genderswapped Kamina.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

That manga was worlds better than genderswapped Kamina.

And a genderswapped Kamina is worlds better than a tentacled octopus Gunm-

WHAT FORUM DO YOU THINK THIS IS

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Canuck-Errant posted:

Let's Play: ADTRW! :v:

EDIT: Happy now, Canuck? :v:

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 24, 2009

Rincebrain
Dec 10, 2004

YOU KISS THAT GIRL THIS INSTANT

CommissarMega posted:

Let's Play: ADRTW! :v:

I would read the gently caress out of that forum.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

Let's Play: ADRTW! :v:

Not stylish enough! Try again! :kamina:

(Also, it's ADTRW, acronym for "Anime Death Tentacle Rape Whorehouse". Look it up in SAclopedia sometime.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Canuck-Errant posted:

(Also, it's ADTRW, acronym for "Anime Death Tentacle Rape Whorehouse". Look it up in SAclopedia sometime.

Needs more SCIENCE!!!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Canuck-Errant posted:

I make one little typo...

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Canuck-Errant posted:

No. Genderswapped Kamina is worse than all things. Random genderswapping is a bad thing, and people that like it are bad people. That poo poo is science fact. :colbert:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

No. Genderswapped Kamina is worse than all things. Random genderswapping is a bad thing, and people that like it are bad people. That poo poo is science fact. :colbert:

Then science is WRONG. :colbert:

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

CommissarMega posted:

Then science is WRONG. :colbert:

Good sir, while I respect your right to speak your mind I'm going to have to ask you to take your blasphemy outside where it cannot be heard by sane and ra...

Okay, just where it cannot be heard.

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!

veekie posted:

Needs more SCIENCE!!!

I think we need a Kohran/SCIENCE emote mashup in here. Can it be done?

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

I would argue that turning Yoko into a dickgirl is worse

I am however unwilling to provide evidence to this effect

Edit: You can have this (:nms:) though. Now can we move on? :colbert:

Edit:

Canuck-Errant fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Nov 24, 2009

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
I was about to make a post about how much I hate you, Canuck-Errant, but I have no one but myself to blame for the fact that I keep clicking on those links.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Canuck-Errant posted:

I would argue that turning Yoko into a dickgirl is worse

I am however unwilling to provide evidence to this effect

Edit: You can have this (:nms:) though. Now can we move on? :colbert:

Edit:

Yes. Moving on sounds good.

So, how about all that burning spirit Ogami's been showing lately? Is it indication of some cruel experiment on Kohran's part, growing insanity, or just a sign that his testicles have finally dropped?

Inneedofspellcheck
May 1, 2009
well it has been stated that his alternative selves have been dropping like flies. so ogami is slowly (or quickly) becoming the one!

that or hes got some implants

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.
Um.

Okay.

So. This semester has not been entirely kind to me, and I've got three finals coming up within the next two or so weeks. Each final is worth 90% of its respective class's grade.

This basically means that I'm not touching this LP again until a little more than halfway through December. Granted, that would probably be a more shocking statement if this wasn't business as usual as far as this LP's update frequency is concerned. :gonk:

Again, I'm really sorry about all the delays- those of you who are still around, thanks for sticking with this thread for as long as it's been going on.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
S'alright. A lot of us are in this predicament. I myself have a Japanese Oral and Written test AND final exam coming up in the next two weeks. So, I'm Japaned out right now.

Also, Japan(ese class) :argh:

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos
Heh, yep, we will wait.
Just wanted to see if you're still alive or something. :)

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
An update on the update is good enough for now.

Good luck with your classes; I'm sure you'll be more inspired without that sort of doom hanging over your head.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!
A lot of us are in the dreaded Finals period, so don't worry about it. Coming back during break probably works better anyway. I'll still be here whenever you're ready.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I went to sea for eight months - with no internet of course - and still came back. Don't worry, I'm stickin' it out.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Same here, and good luck on your exams. Fear not, we'll still be here to share Ogami's misery... together. :iamafag:

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 1, 2009

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
I had a thought. I know that Kanna causes Ogami to fear solely for his body, and Iris causes him to fear for his soul. I wonder where the other girls fall on that continuum?

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Zemyla posted:

I had a thought. I know that Kanna causes Ogami to fear solely for his body, and Iris causes him to fear for his soul. I wonder where the other girls fall on that continuum?

Kohran makes Ogami fear for his orifices.

SCIENCE!:science:

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Good luck SA with your classes. And also good luck to everyone going through finals. God i hated this time of year, specially since most of them fell during my birthday. :smith:

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
Dude, no worries. Glad you decided to duck in and tell us.

GenericFootwear
Nov 4, 2009
Well, it took me about 3 weeks, but I finally got all caught up. I just gotta say thanks for all of your hard work translating a game while being absolutely hilarious at the same time, and I can't wait to see how this turns out. I've always wondered about this series, and I'm glad to have seen how totally awesome it is. Bravo sir. Bravo.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Zemyla posted:

Maria causes him to fear for his life. Sakura his mind/privacy, and Sumire his... liver? Actually I'm not sure if Sumire is really very antagonistic to Ogami at all.

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!

McFrugal posted:

Maria causes him to fear for his life.

I can somehow see Belarus Maria turning suspiciously yandere, knocking and clawing at his locked door late at night, chanting "Let's become onnne! Open the door, Captain...Opeen iiiit..." while Ogami's curled into a little ball on his bed, shivering uncontrollably, waiting for the fatal gunshot that will destroy the doorknob and the pitiful remains of his sanity...

Or maybe I'm just watching too much Hetalia.

Ghost Car
Sep 14, 2009

McFrugal posted:

Maria causes him to fear for his life. Sakura his mind/privacy, and Sumire his... liver? Actually I'm not sure if Sumire is really very antagonistic to Ogami at all.

I would say Sumire causes him to fear for his self-esteem, but I don't think he has any anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

little_firebird posted:

I can somehow see Belarus Maria turning suspiciously yandere, knocking and clawing at his locked door late at night, chanting "Let's become onnne! Open the door, Captain...Opeen iiiit..." while Ogami's curled into a little ball on his bed, shivering uncontrollably, waiting for the fatal gunshot that will destroy the doorknob and the pitiful remains of his sanity...

Or maybe I'm just watching too much Hetalia.

Maria-Ogami GATTAI?

• Locked thread