Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TapamN
Jan 10, 2008
Since Spirit Armor has been gone for so long, I've decided to make new Dreamcast videos. I am currently in the process of preparing the videos for upload to YouTube. The exact time they will be up depends on how long certain circumstances take (sister's birthday), but I should have the videos ready within a few hours.

I have three videos of the second battle (Kohran's first). I split it into two because the battle took over 10 minutes. It was split into three because I accidently ran out of space on the hard drive I recorded to, and had to record an extra ~20 seconds on another disk. I also have the Dreamcast opening FMV and another version of Sumire's minigame. It's the most viewed video I've uploaded, for some reason. It's slightly different when you play through it in the normal game, rather than the special replay mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos
Canuck, I think you have the green light to prep the Irispillow for launch.

TapamN
Jan 10, 2008
The videos are uploaded. It's been ~3 hours since I uploaded them, but YouTube is still processing one of the videos... so... (Edit: Took three days, but they all work now.)

If you want to see Kohran's special attack, it's in part 2 of the fight. Notably, there's no robot suicide.

Dreamcast Opening
Dreamcast Battle Two Part 1 - Part 2 - Part3
Sumire Alternate

TapamN fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Apr 22, 2008

Doloen
Dec 18, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ruQefJ7B4&feature=related

Some kind soul uploaded a complete combination attack collection.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

YodaTFK posted:

Man alive, Kohran's attack is awesome... and Sumire's is an interesting insight into her character.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Giant building robot laser chest attack?

Yeah. How can you vote against Kohran? Really?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Ahahaha Kohran's is roughly a bazillion times better than the others.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Well, Maria's scene just convinced me that she's a loose woman as well as a loose cannon. :colbert:

Kanna's is awesome because hers is the most NORMAL.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
...Who put awesome in my Ogami?

I can't imagine him on a motorcycle, much less crashing a wedding by riding it down the red carpet to steal the bride.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

ZeeToo posted:

...Who put awesome in my Ogami?

I can't imagine him on a motorcycle, much less crashing a wedding by riding it down the red carpet to steal the bride.

If only you knew. :science:

... I really need to find something other to post than that, but it's always so -accurate-.

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
So, is Sumire's combination attack a one-shot thing, or is her fiancee incredibly patient?

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

DNE posted:

So, is Sumire's combination attack a one-shot thing, or is her fiancee incredibly patient?
I posit the existence of a time loop; Sumire and Ogami escape to marry themselves, however the Ogami of the past disrupts events to beat out his girl-stealing future self.

Revenant Threshold fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Apr 20, 2008

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

YodaTFK posted:

Changing my vote to Kohran. It was already Kohran, but this has only served to convince me further.

Hopefully we'll also see more of those in the LP itself. I'd love to see the rationalization for, well, any of those.

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.

TapamN posted:

Gameplay videos!

Thanks for filling in the blank, and for making sure that there's actually content in this thread while I'm getting horribly abused by due dates. :patriot:

YodaTFK posted:

All Combination Attacks

Hahaha, nice, I was wondering if someone was ever going to upload that. The only similar video clip I'd ever seen was on Moontube, and it had every combination attack in every Sakura Wars game ever.

I still maintain that Sumire and Kohran's are my favorites just because, though Kanna's scores major points for actually being reasonable and well within the laws of normality. :colbert: And now you know why I wasn't so broken up about not being able to show Iris's combination attack: it's not that good. Also, trying to rationalize ANY of these is going to be an uphill battle. :gonk:

In any case, I'm sorry for disappearing after I said that I'd update last Wednesday. I'm getting rocked by multiple due dates and by due dates that didn't rear their heads until two days prior to said due dates.

Almost everything I have is due either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday-- and since Wednesday is the ultimate borderline of ultimate truth, that's the latest you'll be seeing the next update. I'll definitely try to update BEFORE Wednesday if I get extraordinarily lucky, but I can't promise anything.

So hold off on sending the possessed Iris-cancer pillow until then, okay?

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
Good ol' Abusive Deadlines. They're an essential part of any College student's life :D

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

YodaTFK posted:

Kohran's is totally awesome, she built a mecha out of the whole freaking theatre. With wave motion laser. In the chest.
It's the only one of the lot I can see actually blowing up the enemy, coz thats what wave motion chestlasers are for. Everything Must Explode.
It's not only possible, but very likely that she would, indeed build a giant chestlaser mecha out of the theater, what with her tinkering around the place at all times of day.

Link to Moontube version? It sounds fun.
Also, a vote for doing all of them eventually in this LP, because it's just that entertaining to watch you rationalise them. :D

veekie fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 20, 2008

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Okay, as much as I adore Sumire, Kanna's combo attack is the cutest thing EVER. So now I don't know who to vote for.

(Also, I like Iris's. It's also very cute, in that "oh God, please let it be platonic!" way.)

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

YodaTFK posted:

You know, just when I think that I cannot love Kohran and Kanna even more, something like this comes along that just raises the bar.

Son Conan fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 20, 2008

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Lander county's safe as heaven,
despite all the strife and boilin',
Tin Star,
Oh how she's an icon of the eastern west,
But now the time has come to end our song,
of the Tin Star, the Tin Star!
To the person who told me that Kanna's VA also does the voice of Monkey D. Luffy... Thanks a lot, I cannot unhear it.

And thank you YodaTFK for finding that particular slice of insanity. Iris's Alice in Wonderland dream... as if we didn't need more evidence for her mental unstability.

Spirit, any possibility of translating what they were saying in some of these? I'm wondering what Kohran's was all about.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Spirit Armor posted:

I still maintain that Sumire and Kohran's are my favorites just because, though Kanna's scores major points for actually being reasonable and well within the laws of normality. :colbert:

Man, what's so abnormal about drinking in a hot spring with a gentle snow falling? Though I also like Kanna's because it's real and at the same time so perfect for her.

quote:

And now you know why I wasn't so broken up about not being able to show Iris's combination attack: it's not that good. Also, trying to rationalize ANY of these is going to be an uphill battle. :gonk:

The connection between pilots in the Koubu taps the power of some alternate-universe Ogami and girl, who have plenty to spare since love apparently does that to you, and channels it into an immensely destructive attack.

If the power of love can manifest the King of Hearts to gently caress a giant genetic robot's poo poo up, there's no limit to what it can do.

Schadenfraulein
Dec 23, 2006
a front row seat to the gun show

LightWarden posted:

To the person who told me that Kanna's VA also does the voice of Monkey D. Luffy... Thanks a lot, I cannot unhear it.

She also does the voice of Krillin.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Hooray for random casting roles!

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

Spirit Armor posted:

So hold off on sending the possessed Iris-cancer pillow until then, okay?

Alright, I can understand your position. And it does give me time to change it from a body pillow to a- anyway.

Schadenfraulein
Dec 23, 2006
a front row seat to the gun show

LightWarden posted:

Spirit, any possibility of translating what they were saying in some of these? I'm wondering what Kohran's was all about.
"Always...Together..."
Ohgami: Sakura-san!
Sakura: Ensign!
Both: We'll always...be together...

"South Wind! Big Wave!!"
Kanna: Captai~n!
Kanna: Captain, here I come!
Ohgami: Kanna!
Both: South Wind! Big Wave!!

"Iris in Wonderland"
Ohgami: I'm late! I'm late!
Iris: Oniichan, wait for—!
Iris: Kyaaaaa!
Iris: Huh!?
Ohgami: Good morning, Iris.
Iris: I love you, Oniichan...
Both: Iris au Pays de Merveilles... (Iris in Wonderland...)

"Teigeki Beam...Fire!!"
Ohgami: Kouran, are you prepared?
Kouran: S'long as yer here, Ohgami-han, it'll turn out right!
Ohgami: OK! Alignment set!
Kouran: Energy loadin' at 500%!
Both: Teigeki Beam...Fire!!

"The 'Virgin Road' to Eternity"
Ohgami: Sumire-kun, here!
Sumire: Yes, ensign!
Both: It's the "virgin road" to eternity.
* In Japanese, the words "virgin road" refer to a bride walking down the aisle. :gonk:

"A Toast"
Ohgami: Maria...
Maria: Captain...
Both: За ваше... (To yours...)

Schadenfraulein fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Apr 20, 2008

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Schadenfraulein posted:

Kouran: Energy loadin' at 500%!

This is gonna explode, theres a reason 100% is the normal max. :D

Shingin
Apr 14, 2005

Not the Red Comet

Spirit Armor posted:

Hahaha, nice, I was wondering if someone was ever going to upload that. The only similar video clip I'd ever seen was on Moontube, and it had every combination attack in every Sakura Wars game ever.

I believe this is the video your talking about http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1398055
it covers the sat/dc/ps2 versions of st1/2/3/5 team attacks.
Some are awesome while others are :wtc:

Shingin fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 21, 2008

TapamN
Jan 10, 2008
The second part of the battle has finally finished processing, so Kohran's Dreamcast special attack can now be seen in part 2.

Dreamcast Battle Two Part 1 - Part 2 - Part3

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

Shingin posted:

I believe this is the video your talking about http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1398055
it covers the sat/dc/ps2 versions of st1/2/3/5 team attacks.
Some are awesome while others are :wtc:

I may be dumb, but... how do I watch this? :confused:

demota
Aug 12, 2003

I could read between the lines. They wanted to see the alien.

Greyhawk posted:

I may be dumb, but... how do I watch this? :confused:

There's a thread on registering for accounts over here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2761553

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos
Awesome: Kohran and her giant chestlaser steam theatre-mecha with 500% power and the UFO thingy that comes out just before.
:wtc: :Iris at 1:00, Ogami emasculation complete with magic wand and Jean Paul explosion.
:wtc: :Iris again, at 2:50, looks like she messed with time for the occasion.
:wtc: :Iris yet again, at 7:35, Ogami is now the bunny in Alice in Wonderland.
:wtc: : Kohran at 5:44, with what looks like a voodoo doll customised for Ogami
:wtc: : 10:45, unknown loli with animal army and Ogami on a lion.
Honorable mention: Maria at 2:03 looked pretty cool.
Honorable mention: Ogami stealing the bride on a bike
Honorable mention: Surfin Kanna
Honorable mention: 10:11 and 11:17, looks pretty cool

Of course, considering that these are all attacks, they all qualify for :wtc: except for giant chestlaser steam mecha and those where they are actually holding some kind of weapon.

Anyone kind enough to translate the thing from moonspeak?

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Hey, remember when I said that Ogami'd be dueling against the lone horseman of the apocalypse?

----

Yeah, I meant Kohran, not Iris. Kohran is pestilence, mindless destruction war, famine, and death rolled up into one twisted little bundle. Besides, Iris is already an Elder God, and I think her schedule's too booked for her to sub for two positions at once.

[Ogami]

K, Kohran... you look incredibly confident...

----
[Kohran]

An' why wouldn't I be? I taught everyone in th' theater this here card game, after all.

[Ogami]

... er, Kohran--

[Kohran]

Rules, strategies, tricks... I know 'em all! Ah've been playin' this game since before half of you were born! I--

[Ogami]

Kohran, you're younger than, like, half of us.

[Kohran]

-- since before Iris was born! An' I haven't even STARTED teachin' all y'all th' more advanced concepts an' tricks!! This game's as good as mine!

[Ogami]

Yeah, about that... I don't think you actually ever taught me how to PLAY this game.

[Kohran]

Oh. poo poo, really?

[Ogami]

Yeah. I've just been kind of muddling along through luck and pattern memorization.

[Kohran]

And... y'all managed t' beat the everlovin' christ outta everyone else in th' Flower Division? Without actually knowin' how t' play?

[Ogami]

Yup.

[Kohran]

... so, uh, how many of th' girls did ya bang to--

[Ogami]

None of them.

[Kohran]

But there's no way that y'all could've defeated 'em through normal--

[Ogami]

Look, what you're suggesting is horrible, stupid, suicidal, AND ill-advised! What the hell kind of person do you think I am!?

[Kohran]

Horribly stupid, suicidal, and ill-advised?

[Ogami]

N-not when it really counts!!

----

[Kohran]

Don't tell me that ya think that you're no match for me and pull out or somethin', eh?

----
[Ogami]

Like right now, for instance!!

----

[Ogami]

Right, let's do this, Kohran! Laugh or cry, this is the final battle!!

--------
:siren:VIDEO LINK!:siren:
The Final Koi Koi Tournament Battle.

Google Version!
--------

----
[Ogami]

WHAT calculations? Isn't this just a game of luck?

[Kohran]

What're ya talkin' about? Look, Koi Koi is anythin' BUT a game of luck. The rules change constantly dependin' on certain environmental factors during play, f'r instance since th' humidity's approximately point-zero-five points above th' normal absolute terror line an' th' equinox of July is fifteen hectorates sideways below the non-linear derivative of f over x due to th' natural tiltin' of th' Earth, and since your spiritual energy's 'bout three centimeters above th' sailor uniform that you gotta jes' take it...

[Kohran]

... I win by default.

[Ogami]

I hate to break it to you, Kohran, but I'm not falling for that kind of bullshit.

[Kohran]

Really? That's a pity, it worked when I played 'gainst Sumire.

[Ogami]

What?

[Kohran]

Well, in her defense, she was piss-drunk at th' time.

[Ogami]

... Kohran, you KNOW that spiking peoples' drinks isn't a good th--

[Kohran]

Naw, naw, it wasn't anythin' THAT underhanded. I jes' wiped th' tables clean beforehand, an' she suddenly slumped over, gigglin'!

[Ogami]

Wiped the tables using...?

[Ogami]

[Ogami]

Kohran, you're an rear end in a top hat.

[Kohran]

I assure you, it was jes' a coincidence! It's not like I KNEW that th' vapors'd cause Sumire to keel over!

----

Regardless, the first round goes... really, REALLY drat slowly.

----

Then, a scattered number of random cards was just enough to score a TAN.

----

One point in Ogami's favor!

----
[Kohran]

I can turn this kinda thing 'round on its head faster than you can even REACT, I say! I ain't goin' easier on ya anymore!

----

(... ten minutes later.)

----
[Ogami]

Y... you were saying?

[Kohran]

Hush up an' gimme a few more seconds. I'll pull somethin' so strong, so powerful, an' so unbelievably potent that it'll--

----

----
[Kohran]

BAM! Three Lights!

----

----
[Kohran]

A six-point combo, Ogami-han! This game's as good as mine! None of your flippin' lil' one-point things! IN YOUR FACE!!

[Ogami]

But... but Kohran, I scored that combo.

[Kohran]

IN YOUR-- what?

[Ogami]

I scored that combo. You lose those six points.

[Kohran]

Tsk.

----

----

----

----
[Kohran]

That last trick caught everyone but Maria-han, y'know.

[Ogami]

That was on purpose?

[Kohran]

Of course! Ya jes' gotta catch th' opponent off-guard, an' fast enough that they don't know what's goin' on. An' then by the time they DO figure it out, you've already deducted th' points from their total.

[Ogami]

... aren't any of your tricks NOT below the belt?

[Kohran]

Tsk tsk tsk. Bullshittin' is th' basics of card game playin', Ogami-han! You'll know better some day, when you're playin' Mahjong 'gainst th' President of th' United States or tryin' to win a gigantic card game tournament that'll decide th' fate of th' world.

[Ogami]

First of all, I don't think I'll ever step foot in another country, and secondly... demons play card games?

[Kohran]

Of course! Emperors, pharaohs, ghosts, zombie clowns... you name it, they play cards.

[Ogami]

... huh. The more you know, I suppose.

----

And as the final round rolls by...

... right off the bat, Kohran scores a pretty powerful combo.

-----
[Ogami]

(poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo-- three points is a hefty chunk out of my score. I might be sunk if she keeps going, since she'll probably score bigger combos if I can't stop her in time. And since Kohran is ALREADY falling behind, she's got nothing to lose if she keeps going--)

----

----
[Ogami]

(... or... or she could stop the game right there.)

----

----

----
[Kohran]

... but I got ya jes' where I want you. With this, I got a decent chance at springin' back next round! Th' point difference is only FOUR now, so if I can score bigger an' bigger combos--

[Ogami]

Kohran, that was the last round.

[Kohran]

What?

[Ogami]

There are no more rounds. That was the last round. This is, in fact, the end of 'round' as it applies to this tournament.

[Kohran]

----

----
[Kohran]

But no matter. Ogami-han, you've fallen right into my trap! Eight is, in fact--

[Ogami]

-- NOT greater than twelve, Kohran.

[Kohran]

Tsk. I even managed t' catch MARIA with THAT one.

[Ogami]

... HOW?

[Kohran]

It'd take too long if I started NOW. In a nutshell, I jes' had t' convince th' opponent that reality is such that it could be POSSIBLE for eight to become greater than twelve-- and in fact, this is precisely th' case if ya--

[Ogami]

Don't wanna hear it, Kohran.

[Kohran]

drat. You ARE sharp.

----

[Ogami]

Right... I managed to win.

[Kohran]

Even though I'd been goin' with straight wins, I was finally brought back down t' earth, huh.

----
[Ogami]

That's because I managed to see through all your tricks, Kohran. Lessee... I should probably let Yoneda know that I won this r--

----

----
[Ogami]

-- GENTLY FUCKIN' CARESS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?

[Yoneda]

I'm everywhere ya don't want me to be, Ogami. I thought you knew that already!

----

[Yoneda]

A'right, let's get everyone gathered an' do the awards ceremony, shall we?

----
[Ogami]

Can't it wait until tomorrow? I mean, it's getting late, and it'll take a while to get everyo--

[Everyone]

You called?

----

----
[Ogami]

I... I really should've seen that com--

[Ogami]

... I-Iris, did you just show up twice?

[Iris]

Don't worry about it, Oniichan, that was just a temporal anomaly. Iris forgot to obey the laws of reality again~!

[Ogami]

Iris--

[Maria]

I have already lectured you about exercising your powers and trying to attain godhood, haven't I, Iris? What was it that I told you?

[Iris]

"If you're going to horribly rape the special theory of relativity and shatter it into a trillion pieces simply by virtue of your existence, please remember to put it back together again when you're finished with it."

[Maria]

Good. As long as you understand, it's alright.

[Iris]

Yaaaaay!

[Ogami]

... maybe if you stopped her from doing so in the first place?

[Maria]

I'm sure she'll grow out of it, Captain.

[Ogami]

What, the phase, or the universe itself?

[Maria]

Both.

[Ogami]

That's not very reassuring, Maria.

----

[Yoneda]

Lessee, the winner is...

[Yoneda]

Now, Ogami, you get this gold medal as your commemoration of victory. Take good care of it.

----

And then,

everyone's

trust

levels

go up

a lot.

[Yoneda]

If everyone managed to grasp even one thing via this tournament, then it can be called a success!

[Ogami]

(T... that's plausible, but what in the world can you gain through Koi Koi...?)

[Ogami]

N, no... it's nothing.

----
[Ogami]

What about the silver and the bronze medals?

[Yoneda]

What, you actually thought that I could be assed to buy more than one medal?

[Ogami]

Well, yeah, I mean--

[Ogami]

Manager, the medal's gold is scraping off.

[Yoneda]

'Course! It's gold foil, after all.

[Ogami]

... Manager, this isn't the kind of toy that you find in cereal boxes, is it?

[Yoneda]

Ha ha! Not after Kohran was done with it, it--

[Yoneda]

-- er, forget I said anythin'. Alright, everyone, let's go.

[Ogami]

But--

[Yoneda]

Chop chop! Time's a wastin'! The night ain't gettin' any younger!

[Ogami]

Wha-- why are you all running? Kohran, what did you DO to this medal!?

----

NEXT TIME: Nightly rounds, and a return to a semi-standard updating schedule!

Spirit Armor fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 27, 2012

Terashell
Dec 19, 2007

Gaben-chan~

Spirit Armor posted:

[Iris]

Don't worry about it, Oniichan, that was just a temporal anomaly. Iris forgot to obey the laws of reality again~!

This had me rolling with laughter to the point of PAIN, SA... PAIN FROM LAUGHTER!

That was beautiful :swoon:

Terashell fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Apr 24, 2008

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

Spirit Armor posted:

[Ogami]

Wha-- why are you all running? Kohran, what did you DO to this medal!?

[Kohran]

I didn't do nothin'! It was radioactive when I put th' foil on.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Spirit Armor posted:

[Iris]

"If you're going to horribly rape the special theory of relativity and shatter it into a trillion pieces simply by virtue of your existence, please remember to put it back together again when you're finished with it."

This is awesome advice for all budding Elder Gods, so they still have something to destroy when they grow up.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
Is it just me or is the Koi Koi video not working?

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Spirit Armor posted:

[Ogami]

First of all, I don't think I'll ever step foot in another country, and secondly... demons play card games?
As Sumire might say, Ohohohohoho~ If Ogami thinks he can get away with only ONE team of insane women trying to boff him and kill him at the same time, he's going to be an unhappy Captain.

quote:

NEXT TIME: Nightly rounds, and a return to a semi-standard updating schedule!
Hooray!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Aw, it's not as bad as all that, Ogami. Kohran just wanted that medal to keep an eternal golden luster, so it'll draw other gold towards it to replace any that gets scraped off. Everybody's just running because they don't want to lose the shine of their jewelry. You know how women get.

...what's that? You don't have any jewelry? Well, the human body does contain some gold. ...a very, very small amount.

It was nice knowing you, Ogami.

Dash Magnum
Jul 25, 2007

That's no moon...
It's a Face Station!

Spirit Armor posted:

I like how even Kohran's cards apparently explode when she loses. That's special.

Also this...

Spirit Armor posted:

What're ya talkin' about? Look, Koi Koi is anythin' BUT a game of luck. The rules change constantly dependin' on certain environmental factors during play, f'r instance since th' humidity's approximately point-zero-five points above th' normal absolute terror line an' th' equinox of July is fifteen hectorates sideways below the non-linear derivative of f over x due to th' natural tiltin' of th' Earth, and since your spiritual energy's 'bout three centimeters above th' sailor uniform that you gotta jes' take it...

...along with the part about Sumire getting drunk of alcohol wipe fumes had me in tears.

Bravo, Spirit Armor. Bravo.

Bat Ham
Apr 22, 2008

Bat Nan
Oh god. I just caught up with this after lurking for a while, and I'm starting realise just how much trouble Ogami's actually in here.
He's in a government special forces squad, which has access to powerful mecha, and consists of:

A cold, revolver-wielding Russian...
A team member with a love of extremely heavy weaponry, even if seems physically impossible for them to use it...
A bloodthirsty psychic who surely seeks to kill as many of us as possible...
A token OMG BEWBS character, whose costume almost breaks suspension of disbelief just to show off her cleavage...
Someone who, despite no visible armour and seemingly poor defense, cannot be hurt...
...and a crazed sword fighter with an unhealthy obsession for the main character, who only seems to operate on two modes: creepy or :black101:

Good things do not come from this type of grouping!

(:tinfoil: Good god, I've been reading this too long.)

edit: Kanna here! :argh:

Bat Ham fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Thuryl posted:

Is it just me or is the Koi Koi video not working?

So it is! My bad, it's fixed now.

(... though the video IS highly anti-climatic.)

• Locked thread