Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morgenthau
Aug 28, 2007
Circumstances have gone beyond my control.

ZeeToo posted:

So, this episode featured a semi-nude Ogami chasing a girl down a corridor and implications that Tsubaki's a lesbian whom Ogami locked in a room with the object of her affection, and none of this is Spirit Armor's additions?

:psyduck:

More troubling is that basically Kanna handed a naked you your shirt without even so much as a blush. Probably in her mind shes thinking 'Hey, it's smaller than mine!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Morgenthau posted:

More troubling is that basically Kanna handed a naked you your shirt without even so much as a blush. Probably in her mind shes thinking 'Hey, it's smaller than mine!'
If I was reading that correctly he was still wearing his pants.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
You know, I'm visualizing this LP like a Shakespeare play, now, speaking of West Side Story.

... say, King Lear... or Titus Andronicus.

TapamN
Jan 10, 2008
Wow. I just found this video about half an hour ago. How timely. Tsubaki vs. Maria

Also somewhat related: The Kohran is a lie.

Grunduggerer
Jan 20, 2007
That the "let's try to cheer Kohran up" sequence was almost a copy of the "let's try to cheer Iris up" from earlier really worries me. Half of Tokyo exploded after that incident.

How many will die this time? When will the Hive of Darkness stop this villany?

(Also that cake song was just :psyduck: )

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

ZeeToo posted:

So, this episode featured a semi-nude Ogami chasing a girl down a corridor and implications that Tsubaki's a lesbian whom Ogami locked in a room with the object of her affection, and none of this is Spirit Armor's additions?

:psyduck:

Yeah, in this case I think the game as written was as good as anything Spirit Armor could come up with on his own. Kanna is awesome. Maria... is learning the limits of her experience.

Seriously though, man, you'd better get back down to the hangar before this whole early morning Benny Hill is over. Bring a firehose.

Schadenfraulein
Dec 23, 2006
a front row seat to the gun show

TapamN posted:

Wow. I just found this video about half an hour ago. How timely. Tsubaki vs. Maria

I was about to post this, but you beat me to it, so I'll contribute a translation instead. :pseudo:

Kasumi: The performance was so good! The same-day tickets were sold out... It was standing room only!

Kanna: Hey, thanks!

Tsubaki: U-um! Maria-san! Here is some sake for you!

Maria: Thank you...

Tsubaki: "Andre-sama... Andre-sama! Andre-sama! I beg of you, Andre-sama!"

[Andre is Maria's character in the current production, Shin Ai Yue ni, an epic romance set during the French Revolution.]

Maria: C-Clementine? :confused:

[Clementine would be Andre's love interest.]

Tsubaki: Just hold me tight...

Maria: I'll never let you go...

Tsubaki: And say that you love me...

Maria: I'll say that I love you...

Yuri: Ahhh! Stop, stop! We're so very sorry!

Kasumi: [My Japanese comprehension skills failed here, but she's explaining that Tsubaki has been wanting to try something like this just once.]

Maria: Is that right? Thank you, Tsubaki. This is just the sort of diversion...that I love.

Tsubaki: L-love?!

Maria: Is she all right?

Sumire: Honestly, there's no helping it, is there.

Kanna: Here you go.

Sumire: And what is this?

Kanna: Some pickled ginger.

Sumire: What?

Kanna: No, see, there is a helping... of pickled ginger! :downsrim:

[The original pun was on the phrase "shou ga nai" (nothing can be done about it) and "shouga aru" (there is pickled ginger).]

Sumire: ....imbecile.

Kanna: Imbecile, she says!

Yuri: Come on, let's go.

Tsubaki: Now I can die happy¨—! Ah! Maria-san! Here!

Maria: Thanks—

Tsubaki: Ahh! Ack, nosebleed...

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos
I think they were trying to stop Tsubaki for fear that Maria would shoot her. Hehe.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.

Spirit Armor posted:

[Sakura]

W-what are you planning to do to me, looking like that---!?

It's nice to see that after all the team's been through together, trusting each other with their lives, they live in fear of being raped by Ogami at any given moment.

Then again, if his body started 'moving on its own' again...

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Mordecai posted:

It's nice to see that after all the team's been through together, trusting each other with their lives, they live in fear of being raped by Ogami at any given moment.

Maria is ready to shoot Ogami at the drop of a hat, but besides that, Ogami have far more to worry about them than the other way round. Hell, Kohran practically raped Ogami with scientific instruments after coshing him on the head at night.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Mordecai posted:

That's not fear. That was excitment.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

veekie posted:

Maria is ready to shoot Ogami at the drop of a hat, but besides that, Ogami have far more to worry about them than the other way round. Hell, Kohran practically raped Ogami with scientific instruments after coshing him on the head at night.

Be fair, now. Maria's ready to shoot anybody at the drop of a hat.

Kanna could probably catch the bullet, but even so.

DFlux
Apr 25, 2008

Glazius posted:

Be fair, now. Maria's ready to shoot anybody at the drop of a hat.

Kanna could probably catch the bullet, but even so.

Kanna would eat the bullet. :colbert:

GoodShipNostalgia
May 7, 2007

"The good ship Nostalgia for Infinity. Still very much as you left her."

Mordecai posted:

They're worried that he might do unto others as has been done to him...

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

DragonFlux posted:

So should we coat all of Maria's bullets in chocolate?

Morgenthau
Aug 28, 2007

Zereth posted:

Wait, there's different stages of nakedness? :confused:

Then again it was pretty fun to imagine Kanna unfazed by Ohgami's penis. Who knows, maybe Okinawans have them bigger.

Mordecai posted:

It's the fear that keeps them together.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Morgenthau posted:

It's the fear that keeps them together.

It's not fear but anticipation.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

DragonFlux posted:

And while Kanna is distracted, Maria will shoot her again. Several times.

Maria is superior.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

SirSamVimes posted:

And while Kanna is distracted, Maria will shoot her again. Several times.

Maria is superior.

And while Kanna catches and eats Maria's ammo up, Kohran blows everything up.

Kirbyoto
May 2, 2008

by Tiny Fistpump
None of these conjectures involve Ogami being hurt and as such they're all incorrect.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Kirbyoto posted:

None of these conjectures involve Ogami being hurt and as such they're all incorrect.

I think the implication is that somehow, some way, Ogami would be gravely injured in the process of all this happening.

Perhaps he's not present because Iris took him away to "play", and all the conjectures are the other girls fighting over who gets to go "save" him.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

I think the implication is that somehow, some way, Ogami would be gravely injured in the process of all this happening.

Perhaps he's not present because Iris took him away to "play", and all the conjectures are the other girls fighting over who gets to go "save" him.
Ahh, so Ogami is not being directly injured, he's just being levitated over arcane runes and sigils while candles burn and Iris chants while various plush animals circle around the room.

No worries.

Schadenfraulein
Dec 23, 2006
a front row seat to the gun show

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

That was my assumption. It's likely that the Hanagumi couldn't even make breakfast without gravely injuring Ohgami.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Schadenfraulein posted:

That was my assumption. It's likely that the Hanagumi couldn't even make breakfast without gravely injuring Ohgami.
Even without Ogami, who's going to cook?

Sakura would just manage to clumsily smash everything before it's edible. Kanna would eat it all herself, possibly without benefit of preperation. Iris would insist that someone else should do it, probably threatening to cry. Kohran would try to make a device to do it for her that would inevitably explode. Maria would be puzzled that this is a problem that could be solved neither through angst nor shooting. Sumire would choose someone else to "delegate" it to.

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.
Man, I leave the thread alone for a few days and it starts filling up with conjectures.

... I love these forums.

Anyway, next update's coming sometime tonight. The one AFTER that won't be too long in coming, mainly 'cause I got it halfway done before realizing that I won't be able to fit it all in one update.

Greaseman posted:

You know that this LP has changed you when this image makes you pre-emptively terrified.

Mecha and Demons: Helping You Fear Large Groups Of Women Since 1923?

ZeeToo posted:

I didn't have to do a thing. :psyduck:

Morgenthau posted:

Zereth posted:

Yeah, Ogami was just frighteningly shirtless (which, in 1923, apparently could have been taken as a prelude to Horrible Things Happening, hence Sakura).

Kanna doesn't seem to even care about these things, because her very existence is gloriously ridiculous.

TapamN posted:

Also somewhat related: The Kohran is a lie.

What's scary is that I've seen both those videos before.

... well, 'cept for the second one simply because I have trouble sitting through ALL of it. :psyduck:

Glazius posted:

Seriously though, man, you'd better get back down to the hangar before this whole early morning Benny Hill is over. Bring a firehose.

I'm pretty sure that fate's conspiring to make that completely and utterly impossible, especially with Ayame going "hey, there's something I want to show you that will in no way be extremely crucial to the plot at all no really."

Mordecai posted:

Good point.

Then again, I'm convinced that whatever horribly battered entity is lurking beneath Ogami's waking mind wouldn't be coherent enough to do that sort of thing.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spirit Armor posted:

I'm pretty sure that fate's conspiring to make that completely and utterly impossible, especially with Ayame going "hey, there's something I want to show you that will in no way be extremely crucial to the plot at all no really."
Hey, the hangers are on the way to the baths, so you'll have to go down there sooner or later.

And I mean that in the "Can't be taking tickets while smelling like the inside of a Koubu" way.

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Last time, on SAKURA WARS!

Having abandoned Maria to her grisly, possibly too-hot-to-be-broadcast-on-television fate, Ogami sprints to the courtyard to see if he couldn't possibly get a better view of the proceedings!

Of course, he didn't count on running into Kanna.

... 's outstretched fist.

[Ogami]

Oh, Kanna. You're really into that fighting spirit today, aren't you.

----
[Ogami]

What!? Every time I do, I break bones that I--

[Kanna]

Aah?

[Ogami]

-- YOU break bones that I never even knew I had! Besides, Maria's presently getting somethinged by Tsubaki! Why in the world would I want to spar with you again?

[Kanna]

Weeeell, first off, Maria's fine, she's got an anti-rape goblin protectin' her. Secondly--

[Ogami]

You, uh, you lost me at 'firstly,' what--

[Kanna]

Her gun, silly. Now where was I-- right, secondly, I'm the main reason why Sakura's willing to talk to you and not shank you on sight, so I think you owe me somethin'.

[Ogami]

Well, I, uh. Couldn't you let me pay some other way? Gimme a break here!

[Kanna]

Sure. Arm or leg?

----

[Ogami]

Alright, let's do it!

And from the way things are turning out, Ogami's going to be running into Kanna's outstretched fist repeatedly.

Hey, that doesn't sound too bad.

Granted, I'm kind of miffed that she didn't ever ask whether Ogami wanted to be on O or D in any of the PREVIOUS training sessions, but I'll take what I can get-- the fewer broken bones, the better.

[Ogami]

Right, here I go!

----
[Kanna]

I gotta say, Captain, you've got the drat weirdest way of charging up chi I've seen in a long time.

[Ogami]

It, it just works for me, alright?

[Kanna]

It just looks like a steam-powered game pad to me, that's all I'm saying.

----

[Ogami]

How's this!

... she says, catching it in her fist.

Guess we gotta try harder?

[Ogami]

Daryaah!

[Kanna]

Not bad, Captain! Let's see the next one!!

----
[Kanna]

C'mon, gimme more! MORE!!

[Ogami]

K-Kanna?

[Kanna]

MOOOOORE!!

[Ogami]

A-alright, who am I to get between a junkie and her entire reason for living?

----

[Ogami]

Deyaaah!

[Kanna]

Whoop, that was dangerous... heheh! This's really heatin' up!!

You ain't seen nothing yet! How about--

SEVEN BUTTONS.

[Ogami]

Let's go!

[Kanna]

Whoa whoa... crap!

[Ogami]

Kanna's legs are wide open! Now's my chance to attack!! Here...

[Ogami]

Got you! Deryaaaaah!!

[Kanna]

Ch', not bad, Captain. I'll make use of that strength, Captain... here we go, Super Rinpai!!

----
[Ogami]

HEY WAIT you never said anything about YOU attacking!?

[Kanna]

You never told ME you were gonna whip out SEVEN buttons! And you even trained up an awesome battle cry!!

[Ogami]

Wha-- you're supposed to TRAIN battle cries?

[Kanna]

Less talk more gratuitous one-sided violence!

----

[Ogami]

Here it comes!

You've got a split-second to guard yourself as best you can...

But lo and behold, Ogami puts up a drat good defense!

WHUD.

[Ogami]

Great! I've stopped it perfectly!!

----
[Ogami]

All those weeks of getting hit by trains as practice finally paid off!!

[Kanna]

C'mon, Captain, are you serious? Just trains?

[Ogami]

Yeah, I know, I couldn't find anything that packed more punch.

----

[Ogami]

No no no... Kanna, your Super Rinpai was extremely good, too.

[Ogami]

Aah, by all means.

And with multiple final attacks under his belt, Ogami will be unstoppable.

----

Ogami was mildly surprised when that slipped out of his mouth (the first bit, not the part about going somewhere else). He honestly DID enjoy sparring with Kanna, and not just because it kept his blood pumping, his adrenaline running, and his sense of danger finely honed!

... sonnuvabitch, not her too. The theater can't handle two moping pilots at once.

----

[Ogami]

Iris... are you awake yet?

Saying things like "Gee, I wonder if she's awake HEY ARE YOU AWAKE IN THERE I WONDER?" is kind of a self-fulfilling statement there, Ogami. :geno:

Hi ho, into the lion's den once again. What horrors await--

[Iris]

I want everyone... to be... together...

[Ogami]

Iris... is she crying in her sleep...?

Fine, fine, this isn't so much horrific as it is kind of awkward. I mean, how does one respond to something as heartrending as--

-- wh--

The sheer incomprehensibility of the third choice and everything that it implies about the nature of the game, the game developers, and the target audience broke my mind and stalled my hand. :wtc:

[Iris]

Sniff...

[Ogami]

Iris... I'm sorry. We've made you worry, haven't we.
If I'd... done a better job...

Spirit Armor fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 22, 2013

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

----
[Ogami]

Well, that's good to--

[Ogami]

Wha-- what do you mean, "just"? Which parts of this was MY fault!?

[Iris]

Well, you're a dick, Oniichan!

[Ogami]

Iris, this isn't the time to be adorably adopting mannerisms from the adults around you, this is the time to help soothe my shattered ego.

[Iris]

I coul--

[Ogami]

No double entendres or euphemisms or misinterpreting that in any way.

[Iris]

Not even--

[Ogami]

NO.

----

[Iris]

I mean, Iris... made trouble for Kohran too...

[Ogami]

Iris... you were awake?

[Iris]

No... it was because I heard Oniichan's voice...

Okay, I'll admit, I kind of awwwww'd.

[Ogami]

Thank you... Iris.

... which kind of shriveled up and died away in the face of unnecessary and nauseatingly semi-demi-romantic undertones between a prepubescent girl and some dude twice her age.

[Ogami]

... she fell asleep, huh. But this time, she's smiling in her sleep.
Good night... Iris. Pleasant dreams.

We all know what's in the salon!

YES! IT'S ACTUALLY SUMIRE.

... and she's yawning.

[Ogami]

H-Hi... Sumire-kun. You look sleepy.

[Ogami]

Sorry... I wasn't meaning to see it, but...

I suppose watching people yawn is considered horrifically impolite.

[Ogami]

Sumire-kun...

... once again, the third option reveals more about the state of Ogami's mind than I could ever want to know.

Rule of thumb when facing Sumire: if none of the choices look at all intelligent, chances are you're not supposed to answer.

[Ogami]

[Ogami]

Ahahahahaha...

And thus began the most asinine conversation you'll ever see in the entire game.

[Ogami]

No...

[Sumire]

Any concern about me is... unnecessary.

[Ogami]

I see...

[Ogami]

Thank you... but the Manager has called for me, so...

[Sumire]

I see... well, perhaps next time.

[Ogami]

Right then... I'll be going now.

[Sumire]

Okay...

After all this time, the one chance we get to see Sumire actually sitting in the salon-- THE PLACE WHERE GOD INTENDED HER TO BE SITTING-- just so happens to be ridiculously awkward. :gonk:

Anyways, kitchen.

----

----
[Ogami]

... are you still sore about that whole shirtless thing back there?

[Sakura]

Yes, Mr. Sexual Offender.

[Ogami]

Didn't they clear things up?

[Sakura]

Kasumi told me that all men become animals who feast upon the succulent flesh of young women and pilfer their virgin oil once they are of the age of consent and are married.

[Ogami]

... and what did Kanna say?

[Sakura]

That it all works out in the end because all girls have an anti-surprise-sex goblin that lives in their thingamajiggies, donchaknow, with razor sharp teeth and a red-hot poker.

[Ogami]

... chrissakes. When Iris gets older, I'm not letting anyone other than Ayame-san give her The Talk.

----

[Ogami]

Was it your turn to make breakfast today, Sakura-kun...?

[Ogami]

Ah, I see...

----
[Ogami]

SO THAT'S WHY SHE LOCKED HERSELF IN HER KOUBU!

[Sakura]

I don't think so, Ogami-san.

[Ogami]

... it's really the most that any of us could hope for at this point.

----

[Sakura]

Kohran's probably pretty hungry, so... I wanted to make something she likes, but.

[Sakura]

Because she never says if she likes or dislikes anything, and she always eats it all without leaving anything behind...

"Welcome home, dear! Would you like to have dinner first? Or a bath? Or perhaps... me...?"

[Ogami]

Let's see...

Not hot-blooded enough.

YES.

[Ogami]

... cooking is an expression of love. Whatever kind of food you make, as long as you put your heart into it, it'll be fine.

Not literally, of course.

[Sakura]

As long as I put my heart into it, I'll be able to cook something that will make her happy!

----
[Sakura]

You AREN'T going to take off your shirt and do indecent things in my general direction at the slightest provocation, right?

[Ogami]

... what the hell do you think I -am-?

[Sakura]

Someone whose body moved on its own towards the bath about five or six times?

[Ogami]

Other than that. OTHER than that.

----

[Ogami]

It looks like you understand... that love is the true essence of cooking.

Naval Officer. Master Cook. Martial Artist. Mecha Pilot. Piano and Cello Player. Master Waxer. What CAN'T Ogami do?

[Ogami]

Aah, do your best. I'll... think of something for Kohran, too.

[Sakura]

And I'm worried about Kohran, but it seems like it'll be better to leave it to you, Ogami-san...

Oh c'mon, not you too!? Why is Ogami always the dump stat around here? :cry:

[Ogami]

... I got it. Seeya, Sakura-kun.

----

Thankfully, it's right next door.

NEXT TIME: Cameo Video Time!

Spirit Armor fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 22, 2013

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I love how the additions play in here. :downs: First there's Ogami's excuse to be in the courtyard, and then his "epiphany" on Kohran's reasoning.

It's almost an MST3King of the story, but it flows with the original better.

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

Spirit Armor posted:

[Ogami]

Ogami's priorities need some work.

Spirit Armor posted:

...some serious work.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Dammit Japan. :argh: I guess if joining Iris in bed got some super duper BAD END where Ogami is slowly roasted over an open fire to be fed to the Badguys of Darkness, it would be ok. But noooooo that just somehow has to be a way to something not nearly as bad.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

CannonFodder posted:

Dammit Japan. :argh: I guess if joining Iris in bed got some super duper BAD END where Ogami is slowly roasted over an open fire to be fed to the Badguys of Darkness, it would be ok. But noooooo that just somehow has to be a way to something not nearly as bad.
It probably makes her flattered and increases her trust level.

Or she flips out about it.

It's a crapshoot.

Morgenthau
Aug 28, 2007

And she'll be looking forward to molesting Ohgami's fists again too. :haw:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It'd be hilarious if you actually got a new finisher through training with Kanna. But I bet that won't actually happen, will it?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You can join Iris in bed?
But...
Uh...
:argh: JAPAN!!!

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Spirit Armor posted:

[Ogami]

Damnit Ogami. A swift kick was all we needed to settle the "Kanna is a man" debate.

Haz
Mar 12, 2007
The not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Lancelot

GruntyThrst posted:

Damnit Ogami. A swift kick was all we needed to settle the "Kanna is a man" debate.

Yeah, but then Ogami would have wound up in the hospital with a broken foot. You know Kanna's nads are rock hard... Probably covered in spikes, or something, too.

Dash Magnum
Jul 25, 2007

That's no moon...
It's a Face Station!
Didn't you hear what Kanna told Sakura earlier? She was probably telling the truth as far as she knows it. :cry:

Speaking of which:

Spirit Armor posted:

[Sakura]

That it all works out in the end because all girls have an anti-surprise-sex goblin that lives in their thingamajiggies, donchaknow, with razor sharp teeth and a red-hot poker.

Since when was Sakura a Canadian, donchaknow? :canada:

Seriously though, this whole chapter has been solid comedy gold. Maybe the developers were trying to make up for the featured character being a total wet blanket?

Awesome additions as per usual, Spirit Armor, good luck on that next update!

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

ZeeToo posted:

It's a crapshoot.

Or both, she'd be flattered, trust level goes up, flips out, blasts Ogami through the window and then runs to hug him resulting in another trust level boost. I'm curious, what DOES happen if you pick that choice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Huh.

Ogami posted:

... on hindsight, I could've phrased this better. :pseudo:

Next update's probably going up on... well, I'd LIKE to say Thursday, but that depends on how much I'm able to cram into one update and how it's paced.

CannonFodder posted:

Hey, the hangers are on the way to the baths, so you'll have to go down there sooner or later.

And I mean that in the "Can't be taking tickets while smelling like the inside of a Koubu" way.

You're assuming that Ogami's going to have time to take a shower after he goes into the hangars.

You're also assuming that he'll be coming out of the hangars.

ZeeToo posted:

I love how the additions play in here. :downs: First there's Ogami's excuse to be in the courtyard, and then his "epiphany" on Kohran's reasoning.

It's almost an MST3King of the story, but it flows with the original better.

That's probably due to the fact that generally, characters don't MST3K themselves (or don't have equivalent dialogue crammed into their mouths).

Lots of LPers go down this route. It fits, and it's helluva fun. :downs:

Nick Buntline posted:

Ogami's priorities need some work.

In Sakura Wars, everyone's priorities need work.

CannonFodder posted:

ZeeToo posted:

It's a crapshoot.

It actually kicks your trust level with Iris in the 'nads.

And then she blasts Ogami with enough psychic energy to teleport him down to the basement.

Glazius posted:

It'd be hilarious if you actually got a new finisher through training with Kanna. But I bet that won't actually happen, will it?

As much as I'd love to see Ogami throw away his swords and start beating the crap out of Wakiji...

GruntyThrst posted:

Haz posted:

Yeah, but then Ogami would have wound up in the hospital with a broken foot. You know Kanna's nads are rock hard... Probably covered in spikes, or something, too.

He wouldn't be the first person to think along those lines, so she's probably wearing a protective cup.

Also, if you guys think that KANNA'S gender is vague, just wait 'til we get to some of the later Sakura Wars entries. :colbert:

Dash Magnum posted:

Since when was Sakura a Canadian, donchaknow?

Canadian? I'd always attributed that saying with gossipy suburban chatterboxes. :psyduck:

• Locked thread