Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dash Magnum
Jul 25, 2007

That's no moon...
It's a Face Station!

Spirit Armor posted:

[i][Kanna]

Viola! Vaguely-defined burst of healin' energy that just so happens to fit the bill.

[Kohran]

Ya... healed th' power reactor 'til it died? I thought that only worked on th' undead!

[Kanna]

Yeah, how about that Tenkai, huh? Bastard's invented the zombie reactor.

I love this LP. I love it so goddamned much. :haw:

Apparently Tenkai doesn't just hate Western influences, he also hates strategy and common sense.

Be honest with us...Tenkai's nefarious schemes only go downhill from here don't they? Like a magical rabbit hole of suck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

little_firebird posted:

Nnnnoooo, I think yer both wrong. It's gotta be Lobelia and Lachette, since they both have all their poo poo in one place AND can dominate men like there's no tomorrow. :colbert:

I'm afraid I have to go with this one. Hope Spirit Armor's got a clear game save for ST5!

Schadenfraulein
Dec 23, 2006
a front row seat to the gun show

little_firebird posted:

Nnnnoooo, I think yer both wrong. It's gotta be Lobelia and Lachette, since they both have all their poo poo in one place AND can dominate men like there's no tomorrow. :colbert:

Ha ha ha, no, Ratchet lost her poo poo sometime back in 1922 and it's been missing ever since.

Just look at those leadership skills. (Spoilers for ST2 and STV and also Sakura Taisen: The Moving Picture, come to think of it.)

I must admit that Lobelia is pretty choice; I just prefer Erica's brand of crazy.

...aaand we should stop this now before Spirit Armor gets fed up and sends Iris, or something worse, after us. :ohdear:

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.

CannonFodder posted:

And why do you not want to scroll through 15 pages to count up all of the new votes? And have to check to see if some people were using pictures instead of actual words? And have to discount the people who are still voting Sumire? Doesn't it sound like fun :)

Well, y'see, the last voting spree went pretty well, and I'm not pushing my luck a second time. We'd probably end up with people asking for a third vote and/or voting for Tenkai en mass.

More importantly, the thought of scrolling through another thread-deciding vote is ggngnnannnagh. :gonk:

Everyone posted:

Spoilered Stuff

To be honest, I don't really have anyone I DON'T like in Sakura Wars 3, so I'm unbiased. :v:

V is a different story, only because I still don't know what the gently caress they were thinking when they put together Sagitta's character.

Dash Magnum posted:

Be honest with us...Tenkai's nefarious schemes only go downhill from here don't they? Like a magical rabbit hole of suck?

WHAT nefarious schemes?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Spirit Armor posted:

Well, y'see, the last voting spree went pretty well, and I'm not pushing my luck a second time. We'd probably end up with people asking for a third vote and/or voting for Tenkai en mass.

Well, can you at least count my vote? I mean, it wasn't my fault I missed out on the voting drive! Work, man, work! Do you know how much my 40K hobby costs? Do you? DO YOU?! Feel free to forget that question.

Goddamit, there has to be an English patch or something for this. THERE HAS TO BE.

Roger Explosion posted:

Oh God, I never realised how truly stupid this is until you said it. By God, it's amazing Tenkai hasn't somehow managed to accidently kill himself.

What's even more amazing is that, even with all Tenkai's raving stupidity, the Flower Division's never found him until now. I was half expecting him to leave a Family Circus-like trail everywhere he went.

veekie posted:

You have 2 Orks(one for da stompy(red too!) and one for da explody) and a Russian Commissar. And one pansy captain, but nevermind him.

Sakura Taisen: 40K? FUND IT.
Might be NWS; edited as a link to be safe.

Edit: Edited links for potential NWS-ness.

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Nov 21, 2008

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

CommissarMega posted:

Sakura Taisen: 40K? FUND IT.
Might be NWS; edited as a link to be safe.

Edit: Edited links for potential NWS-ness.

What in the hell? Can anybody explain what's going on here?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Tomn posted:

What in the hell? Can anybody explain what's going on here?

Someone made a boob chart for some fanmade 40K characters.
Yeah, that's it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Just one question that's been bugging me for a long time now: Does Sakura have any personality at all beyond being generally friendly and obsessed with Ogami.

unangbangkay
Sep 30, 2008

Geostomp posted:

Just one question that's been bugging me for a long time now: Does Sakura have any personality at all beyond being generally friendly and obsessed with Ogami.

Yes. It comes through better in the OAVs and manga as they don't have to worry so much about everyone having to be head-over-heels for Ohgami.

She's basically the country bumpkin with a heart of gold. It's still pretty generic, sure, but IMO it's no more or less so than any of the other characters in the game.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Spirit Armor posted:

WHAT nefarious schemes?

To be fair, someone was probably going to use those crates for something. That's kind of villainous, I guess.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CommissarMega posted:

Someone made a boob chart for some fanmade 40K characters.
Yeah, that's it.
I've seen other boob charts around.

:argh: JAPAN :argh:

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

CannonFodder posted:

I've seen other boob charts around.

:argh: JAPAN :argh:

I've seen better boob charts around. Now if that pic was the Hanagumi as 40K characters....

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!
And yet my discussion on personality types was too ADTRW for the thread.

You guys suck.

Kirbyoto
May 2, 2008

by Tiny Fistpump
This thread is basically a swirling nethergate from LP to ADTRW anyways. Why would anyone deny it?

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Kirbyoto posted:

This thread is basically a swirling nethergate from LP to ADTRW anyways. Why would anyone deny it?

Because some of us want to retain our sanity after seeing certain threads in ADTRW and cope by denying this thread's tendencies to mimic it at times.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/22/karolina-kurkovas-missing_n_145684.html

My god. The lightning stole her belly button. It HAPPENS!

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Putting aside the notion of lightening actually somehow stealing a belly-button; of someone of Sakura's age still being frightened of such a thing and of that being a retarded thing to be mostly afraid of happening after being hit by lightening, it's always been a little :psyduck: for me as to just why losing your belly-button is such a terrifying experience. It's not as if it has that much of a use and it's not as if losing it is going to disable you in any way, shape or form. Hell, if I got hit by lightening and that was the worst that happened, I'd consider myself incredibly lucky.

Sakura really is batshit insane.

Bat Ham
Apr 22, 2008

Bat Nan

Roger Explosion posted:

Putting aside the notion of lightening actually somehow stealing a belly-button; of someone of Sakura's age still being frightened of such a thing and of that being a retarded thing to be mostly afraid of happening after being hit by lightening, it's always been a little :psyduck: for me as to just why losing your belly-button is such a terrifying experience. It's not as if it has that much of a use and it's not as if losing it is going to disable you in any way, shape or form. Hell, if I got hit by lightening and that was the worst that happened, I'd consider myself incredibly lucky.

Maybe it just rips it out or something, so you get this messed up open hole in your gut that just lets all your organs spill out.

gently caress. Somewhere, in the dark corners of the internet, someone has began to draw this...

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Roger Explosion posted:

Childhood phobias don't have to make sense. Just look at how many people are scared of tiny hypodermic needles just because of childhood experiences.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Well at least that makes sense! Most people don't like pain, ESPECIALLY when you're little. Not to mention those things could cause death if they got in the wrong area! "Augh, my eyes!" etc.

Navel-theivery... what the hell? I mean, I'm not denying that getting struck by lightning would be painful (provided you survived somehow), but that doesn't seem to be the fear. Hell, she doesn't ever seem to mention "it would probably suck being hit by lightning", it's "lightning means some imaginary bandit is around stealing holes!!! WAUGH"

It's just stupid and whoever thought that up is also stupid.
(look how culture sensative I am guys look look)

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

----------
:siren:VIDEO ALERT:siren:

Pre-Tenkai shenanigans!

GameVee Version!
----------

----
[Ogami]

Alright, everyone, be careful. We don't know what's waiting for us on the other side of this door.

[Ogami]

We could be subjected to anything from a second floor (complete with traps and more defenders) to a gauntlet of boss fights. I don't know.

[Ogami]

But what I DO know is that Tenkai will NOT grant us entrance into his lair so easily. Above all else, we must remember that justice is on our side, and that--

[Maria]

Captain?

[Ogami]

Yes, Maria?

[Maria]

I don't think we shall have to worry about any of that.

----

----
[Maria]

Given that we have been FALLING for the past forty seconds.

[Ogami]

Yeah, I... I don't know what the gently caress, either.

----

----
[Kanna]

Hey, I could check and see how deep this hole goes. All I gotta do is drop a coin and listen for when it hits the bottom, and math it out from there!

[Kohran]

Don't think physics works like that. We're fallin', too.

[Kanna]

Depends on how hard I throw the coin.

[Kohran]

Hah. Yer on! I have jes' th' rocket-powered coin for this type of situa--

[Ogami]

We're there, guys. Remind me never to lock you guys alone in the same room.

----

Right, we're down to the next floor, after falling an unspecified distance!

[Ogami]

Th-This is...

Now, all we have to do is to wait for the next shoe to drop, and to see how many obstacles we have to brave before we can finally reach Tenkai and the ultimate boss batt--

----

[Tenkai]

I must commend the fact that you have successfully struggled this far... quite impressive...!

[Ogami]

The leader of the Hive of Darkness, Tenkai...!

----
[Ogami]

... already!?

[Tenkai]

What're YOU complaining about, you impudent rascal!? And yea, you have braved the most powerful Wakiji spawned from the depths of hell...

[Kanna]

They were kinda underwhelming, if you ask me. I mean, they were just the same old cannon fodder, so--

[Tenkai]

... bypassed the fiendishly complex security systems that--

[Kohran]

-- even idiot child could solve, 'cause ya kinda forced all your most important machines t' be dependent on each other--

[Tenkai]

... and yea, you have arrived in record time!

[Maria]

We would have arrived even earlier, but our management is only marginally less incompetent than you are, and our field commander is an imbecile who is occasionally capable of amazing feats.

[Tenkai]

... SILENCE!!

----

[Ogami]

For the Imperial Capital... no, for all of the innocent people directly above us...

[Ogami]

We shall take your life, here and now!!

Alright, I'll grant Tenkai one thing, and one thing alone:

ONE HUNDREEEEEED

YEEEEEAAAAAARS

TOO EARLY!!

... he can, of course, be as ridiculously dramatic as even the best of villains. :colbert:

And while there is ALSO something to be said about someone who always unleashes his true power through a nice reasonable bout of immolation...

----

... none of that matters, since HE GOTS A GIANT ROBOT.

----

----

DEMON-DRIVEN MECHANICAL SOLDIER: AMATERASU

----
[Tenkai]

Gyaaaahahaha! Gaze upon the might of the Amaterasu and quiver in fear, Imperial Assault Force! I--

[Kohran]

Normal.

[Tenkai]

... huh?

[Kanna]

Yeah, it's kinda typical-lookin'. Is this it?

[Ogami]

It looks like you just cobbled together the remains of all the PREVIOUS boss 'bots to make your new one.

[Tenkai]

Wha-- no! It is representative of the might of Japa--

[Maria]

No. No, it has the Peacock's robot breasts. The only thing represents is the fact that you are a very disturbed old man with bad judgment and horrible taste.

[Tenkai]

... well, Amaterasu IS a goddess, so it'd stand to reason that the ROBOT version of her--

[Maria]

I do NOT want to hear it. Captain? Do it.

[Ogami]

Y-Yes'm!

----

[Everyone]

Understood!

----------
:siren:VIDEO ALERT!:siren:

The final showdown: Half of the Flower Division VS The One Remaining Member of the Hive of Darkness!

GameVee Version!
----------

----
[Ogami]

You boss ME around all the time, and you're LEARNING from me!?

[Maria]

Of course. How else will I learn to boss you around more efficiently?

[Ogami]

C... can't argue with THAT.

----

----

This battle's goals are simple enough:

In other words, tank 'n spank. So, there's the usual house-cleaning stuff.

Defend Maria, and

-- switch to the defensive MOUNTAIN strategy. And after THAT?

----

All loving bets are off. Only one debuff really matters right now, so most of the crew, including Ogami, are going to be rolling out the punches.

And, yes, speaking of punches...

----
[Kanna]

... hmm.

[Kanna]

Hey, hey, look what I can do!!

[Ogami]

Wha-- Kanna, what're you--

----

Hop.

----
[Ogami]

... Kanna, please stop jumping over the psychopathic demon lord's thirty-foot tall death machine.

----

----
[Kanna]

Hup!

[Ogami]

W-we're fighting for the sake of the Imperial Capital and possibly our reputations, so I'd appreciate it if you'd take this seriousl--

----

----
[Ogami]

Seriously, Kanna, knock it off!

[Kanna]

Okay, okay...

----

----
[Kanna]

Jump.

[Ogami]

KAAAANNAAAAA!!

----

Spirit Armor fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Apr 7, 2013

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

(TEN MINUTES LATER...)

----

Pain resumes. Tenkai... doesn't seem to have nearly as much HP as I initially thought.

And, apropos of nothing, a heartfelt conversation!

[Kanna]

If he got out to brighter places, I bet he'd have thought of more fun things to do.

[Ogami]

Hahaha... that's a very Kanna-like way of thinking.

[Kanna]

But it's true, ain't it? If you properly keep your head up, there're lots of fun things to do.

[Kanna]

How you are is how you carry yourself. If you just wish for it, then any place'll become paradise.

[Ogami]

That's definitely true. Kanna, let's go create a paradise of our own!

[Kanna]

Yeah, definitely! I'll take you there myself... to a paradise on Earth!!

----
[Kanna]

After all, you still owe me a no-holds barred cross-Okinawa swimming contest!

[Ogami]

Ha ha ha ha!

[Ogami]

... yeah, I probably should've thought over my answer a little bit longer.

[Kanna]

Hey now, don't be like that! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

[Ogami]

And if it DOES kill me?

[Kanna]

Then you're just dead.

[Ogami]

Why on Earth did I expect any other answer?

----

Kohran's turn!

----

And, possibly because her trust level is so high...

[Kohran]

Ogami-han!

[Ogami]

Got it!!

----

We get a nice little combination attack for our troubles!

... in fact, this cycle repeats itself once. Suffice to say, Tenkai's starting to feel the hurt.

Heartfelt conversation number two!

[Kohran]

You can go all out! Even if th' Koubu get completely wrecked here... I'm sure that's their long-cherished ambition!!

[Ogami]

Kohran... is that really fine with you?

[Kohran]

Aaah, don't sweat it. Th' Koubu were born into this world t' create peace.
An' if they can accomplish that... even if they collapse during this battle, that's somethin' they can agree too.

[Ogami]

Got it... but we'll try to fight so that they don't end up wrecked. They're also our teammates, after all.

[Kohran]

Heheheh... thanks a bunch! After hearin' somethin' like that, I'm sure th' Koubu'll do their very best!!

----
[Ogami]

See, that's what kind of worries me-- the assumption that the Koubu can hear every single word we're saying.

[Ogami]

Because that's a slippery slope right there. That's just one step away from knowing exactly what we're doing the moment we enter the Koubu, which assumes the presence of an entity that is capable of knowing.

[Ogami]

Which means that the Koubu are completely sentient, and are, even at this very moment, plotting our eventual downfall once our mutual enemy-- the demons-- are out of the picture.

[Kohran]

Tch.

[Kohran]

-- I mean, don'cha go sayin' such unlikely things, Ogami-han! That's jes' silly, ain't it? Ahahahaha!

[Ogami]

What was that 'tch' for?

[Kohran]

Welp, time t' go back t' the battle.

[Ogami]

K... Kohran...?

----

Maria, the MVP of the game!

----

----

----

... and for more reason than one, by which I mean--

-- "she can actually lower the enemy's attack."

[Maria]

We have managed to infiltrate most of the Hive of Darkness's base, but... we must not lower our guard here.

[Ogami]

Aah, I understand. That's because... we definitely cannot lose this fight!!

[Maria]

You are the second person I have ever called Captain... so please...
Survive... to come back with us.

[Ogami]

Doesn't that go without saying? That's because we have a place to return to.

[Maria]

Understood! Captain... I pledge my life to your cause!!

----
[Ogami]

Y... yeah, not that I'm complaining or anything, but... why do you keep pledging your life to ME?

[Maria]

It is precisely because my life is in your hands that you had better continue doing what I tell you to do.

[Maria]

Because if I fall in battle, I swear by my Enfield that I will hold you responsible.

[Ogami]

But--

[Maria]

And by pledging MY life, I am also pledging the lives of each and every member of the Flower Division because they are like family to me. This means that if anything happens to THEM, I will ALSO hold you responsible.

[Ogami]

B--

[Maria]

Keep in mind, Captain, that when I say "hold you responsible," I mean that I will spend the remainder of my life hunting you down like the cur you are in order to exact my revenge upon you for failing at your duties as a leader. And your punishment will be brutal, if not straight-out inhumane, because another loss of my comrades will likely shatter my already-traumatized mind, leaving me unable to control the extent, the duration, or the degree of my unhinged wrath.

[Maria]

... that said, I fully believe in your abilities to lead us to victory, Captain, so let us be off.

[Ogami]

'es ma'am.

----

It's Tenkai's turn!

----

... the bloody dramatic bastard.

----

And his... dramatic and yet potentially harmful final attack.

[Tenkai]

Let me to show you...

----

[Tenkai]

The lowest level of hell!!

----

[Tenkai]

Rokusei Gougekijin!!

Beams!

Airstrikes!

Explosions!!

AND LOOK HOW MUCH DAMAGE IT--

-- well, okay, Maria was shielded, but--

LOOK AT THAT utter lack of damage or any sort of intimidating factor whatsoever.

And the remainder of Tenkai's attacks, while flashy and suitably last-boss-ish...

----

----

----

----

... are kind of lacking.

I love how the game is able to represent "getting bathed in hellfire" as a numerical value. :v:

----

Right, so--

[Ogami]

THIS WILL BE--

----

[Ogami]

THE FINISHING BLOW!!

In addition to damage...

Ogami gets a ridiculous increase to his attack.

I mean, put it all in perspective: Maria's debuff to enemies cuts their attack by 5, which basically renders 'em impotent.

A boost of TEN means that in just three hits, Ogami...

... does as much damage as five hits.

----
[Maria]

Captain?

[Ogami]

Yes?

[Maria]

You possess the ability to power yourself up?

[Ogami]

Y-Yes.

[Maria]

And during the six months that you have been battling demonic forces, you did not think to use this insanely useful ability AT ALL!?

[Ogami]

I-I didn't know that I could do this thing! I just, you know, improvised, and one thing led to another, and--

[Kohran]

-- th' next thing ya know, you remembered that this was somethin' that you coulda done right from th' outset--

[Ogami]

Yes, exactl--

[Ogami]

-- erk.

----

Kanna gets started with the fairly useful, though not strictly CRUCIAL, defense debuff...

----

Kohran heals the negligible amount of damage that she took by stealin' Tenkai's HP (and the amount healed in this case is MORE THAN SHE ACTUALLY HAS)...

Maria simply re-applies the attack debuff...

And now, for a fun fact. With an attack buff and a defense debuff on Tenkai...

... this is how much damage Ogami does. :pseudo:

----
[Maria]

[Maria]

We will be having words when we return to base, Captain. Many, many words.

[Ogami]

... yes'm.

----

And the rest, as they say...

... was pure, unadulterated murder.

NEXT TIME: Because EVERY JRPG boss has one of these...

Spirit Armor fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Apr 7, 2013

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Extra form? Will it be as unintimidating as this one?

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Spirit Armor posted:

----

[Maria]

Keep in mind, Captain, that when I say "hold you responsible," I mean that I will spend the remainder of my life hunting you down like the cur you are in order to exact my revenge upon you for failing at your duties as a leader. And your punishment will be brutal, if not straight-out inhumane, because another loss of my comrades will likely shatter my already-traumatized mind, leaving me unable to control the extent, the duration, or the degree of my unhinged wrath.

[Maria]

... that said, I fully believe in your abilities to lead us to victory, Captain, so let us be off.

[Ogami]

'es ma'am.[/i]
----

I guess we can stop worrying about Maria turning into a squishy pile of goo like Sakura, s'long as Spirit Armor's at the helm.

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Remember that thou wast a servant in the land of LP, and that the Lord thy Master brought thee out thence through mighty balls and a stretched out dive.
Dectilon 5:15
Maybe, but I get a feeling it will get harder for Spirit Armor to keep that up from now on ;)

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
Oh thank god that was an _eye_ in that cell shot. Oh, thank god. I thought this might just have turned into an H game.

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008
Yeah, that kind of worried me too when I first started scrolling down. And oh, Kanna, why must you make me stomp on my own foot to keep people from hearing me crack up at work?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, I suppose the alternative is having movements commit part of your steam-gauge irrevocably, and that wouldn't be any fun, but seriously, you could just play hopscotch for minutes at a time before you settled down.

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spirit Armor posted:

[Ogami]

W-we're fighting for the sake of the Imperial Capital and possibly our reputations, so I'd appreciate it if you'd take this seriousl--[/i]
----

Yeah, what's the boss going to do about it? He deals the same piddly amount of damage as every other enemy in the game so far (though I'm not sure how much the attack debuff factors into that).

Hopefully the second form's a bit more intimidating. Then again, given Tenkai's usual state of villainous incompetence, he might not even remember he has one. :D

Mr. Stay-Puft
Jul 5, 2007
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something that could never destroy us.

Spirit Armor posted:

NEXT TIME: Because EVERY JRPG boss has one of these...

Oh boy, is he going to turn into an angel? :haw:

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

He'll probably have a second form/koubo to drive, but he'll lose his keys or something and the game will be won.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

Extra form? Will it be as unintimidating as this one?

It's Tenkai we're talking about. It's kinda obvious.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Maybe he is so useless because all of his planning, all of his power, and everything has gone into the second form of that robot and everything else was just incidental and buying time until he could activate it and now it will DESTROY US ALL. :tinfoil:

Oh wait, that's right. Tenkai. Sorry.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Best Scene Ever.

Also, Tenkai, our not-too-smart, super big bad, attacks with flowers and big sparkles? Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Someone's behind the scenes!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Tomn posted:

I guess we can stop worrying about Maria turning into a squishy pile of goo like Sakura, s'long as Spirit Armor's at the helm.
But with Kanna or Kohran the real dialog wouldn't be so boring.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos
Also, I just noticed, Maria sunk all her bullets into Tenkai's crotch for the first salvo.

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008
As good a way to inflict a debuff as any.

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!

veekie posted:

Also, Tenkai, our not-too-smart, super big bad, attacks with flowers and big sparkles? Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Someone's behind the scenes!

07 Users Suck
Jul 21, 2007
They ought to stop letting people register.

little_firebird posted:

Oh god. Why do I keep clicking these emotes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

07 Users Suck posted:

Oh god. Why do I keep clicking these emotes?

The not knowing is worse than the sight itself is why.
Wheres THAT one from btw?

quote:

As good a way to inflict a debuff as any.
Getting shot in the nuts reduces attack power, one hell of a way to do things.

• Locked thread