Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

just chiming in to say I caught up the entirety of the thread over the course of a week or so and enjoyed the hell out of it. Good work and dedication, Spirit Armor. I can't imagine how hard it is to keep this thing going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

good grief, I see that there's been a dozen or so posts in the thread and load it up to see this? I thought we all knew that Japan was bizarre and sick and twisted and all Rule 34 and poo poo, but it had to get proven again?

:psyduck:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Wind Tempest posted:

I see 20 or so new posts and I think its an update. I swear you guys. :argh: Less Slanesh Iris and more Khorne Kohran.

how 'bout some Slanesh Kohran? :v: (lol @ the WH reference, now I want to play that again...)

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

YES finally we get to see Koubu shot out of the sky again :unsmith:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Sindai posted:

That looks like something you'd need to worship Slaanesh to drive.

I don't know what's worse, the mecha or that I get that reference? :v:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Spirit Armor posted:

... so I've probably gotten a bunch of the portraits' file names wrong as a result, but I can't actually see WHICH ones. :v:

looks like the Sakura ones specifically, most everything else is fine I think.

also yes. As if this game wasn't crazy enough, it's getting even more ridiculous. Awesome.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Why the gently caress are they writing "Shonen Red" backwards in Japanese? This must be an old-school Japanese quirk that I don't know of...

(I should have stopped trying to figure out moonspeak long ago. Great work with the footage and highlights from the game Hokuto :))

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

decisions, decisions...

1. Maria
2. Kohran
3. Sumire

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Sindai posted:

She turned out boring.

MUCH LIKE MARIA DID YOU IDIOTS.

Kanna and Kohran are the only ones still cool.

Sumire? One-trick pony, no real depth. "Oh I'm rich and spoiled...but maybe not all that much?" Yeah that's not some character depth there whatsoever.

But Maria? She's mysterious. And also not batshit crazy, either, that helps.

Bullets. Brawn. BOOM. Three the hard way :c00l:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

makes sense he'd be nothing but a nationalistic dick, too.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Schadenfraulein posted:

Nah, I don't do creepy.

Just deeply weird.

certifiable nightmare fuel.

oh hey hopefully this means more updates sooner right? :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

little_firebird posted:

last one might be a little bit :nws:, but it is cool and I like it.

that art style makes it look like it should be on the side of a van.

• Locked thread