Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baby breath
Aug 20, 2007

is it time for my musical number? because I could really use a musical number.
Poor Maria. I vote for her. Even if she's a whiny emo sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baby breath
Aug 20, 2007

Yeah, voting Sumire. At least we wouldn't have to deal with the constant danger of being broken in half while engaging in certain nighttime festivities. :psyduck:

baby breath
Aug 20, 2007

Ughhh, now I'm all tempted to vote for Kanna rather than Sumire. Curse her adorable puppy eyes and girlish blush! :argh:

I noticed the jazzhands too, but why do the Wakiji have birthday candles on their heads? Were... were they trying to throw... a surprise party?!

Oh, man. They can't even talk, and Kanna just beat them up. They only wanted her to be happy... :smith:

baby breath
Aug 20, 2007

The one time where the "I have to wash my hair" line is actually true. :argh:

• Locked thread