Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DNE
Nov 24, 2007
I think I'll vote for Kanna, at least to increase the chance of seeing her blushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
I think I like the butt-kicking Ogami. It's good to know the commander can get a grip sometimes.

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
I think Ogami will be just fine. Sumire and Kanna are understandably worrying.

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
So, is Sumire's combination attack a one-shot thing, or is her fiancee incredibly patient?

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
Ogami's childhood consisted entirely of training with the sword and dealing with psychotic women? No wonder he's the captain!

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
I think Ogami should follow Kanna, because she is taller and thus easier to follow.

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
So, does the combat engine basically stay as-is in the later games in the series, or do they mix it up a little?

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
The stars are right for a white wedding.

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
Correct.
(It's Ogami.)

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
Yoneda's plans have taken him out of the theatre. Currently, there is only one man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
Kanna. Sumire. Kohran!

• Locked thread