Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Spirit Armor posted:

Also, you think catching up on 500+ posts is bad? Think about all the people who go through the entire thread for the first time. :v:

Not that bad, actually, speaking from experience. Though I think I may have blacked out somewhere during Iris' chapter. Spirit Armor, you can add another registration to your record! :D

Reading through the thread over the course of a week while playing Super Robot Wars on the PS2 does interesting things to the mind. After a while I was expecting Zengar Zonbolt to start going on nightly patrol during the intermissions.

Give that man a Haro for the Getta reference!

When you finish this thread it may tear a hole in the space-time continuum from sheer awesomeness, assuming Iris and Kohran don't destroy space-time before that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
Hmm... maximize potential for Ogami-pain, minimize squick-factor.

Sakura and Iris are out on squick.
Kanna would probably make Ogami very happy, so she's out.
Maria may erode his ego, but he'd probably learn from her (or she'd one-shot kill him).
Kohran is actually quite sweet when she isn't being all probey or explodey.

So:
1. Sumire
2. Kohran
3. Maria

I call for at least one comedy scene with Ogami carrying a stack of about fifty packages from Sumire's shopping spree.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Spirit Armor posted:

[Ogami]

Hahahahaha... I got it. But it's been a while since I've been in a boat. Not since I was being drilled in the navy.

And another piece of the what-created-Ogami's-deep-seated-psychological-problems puzzle falls into place.

Might also account for the hot-blooded way he puts on a pair of pants.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Spirit Armor posted:

... see, what I'm afraid of is how that narrative'll potentially change as I start working through the other games.

I mean, sure, it'll start out as "over two years," but then it'll go into "over three years," then "over four years," and then...

Hey, what do you think will CAUSE the great demon war of 2037?

"When those photos weren't enough to get Spirit Armor to update, I had no option but to unleash the demons..."

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Super Jay Mann posted:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or :gonk: at the fact that they're apparently discussing Iris reaching puberty.

I'm not sure that "puberty" would be the right word for it.

Maybe her next gestational phase? Or maybe the larval stage?

Whatever it's called, Iris needs her sleep or she might not even get full growth on her second and third heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

CommissarMega posted:

Ogami's player maxed out SAN at character creation. That said, kanna is still the most awesome.

My theory is that he's just operating in a campaign where the GM is willing to grant SAN gain for even the tiniest successes.

You have successfully put your pants on, Ogami. Gain 1d3 SAN.

• Locked thread