Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

YOU MUST ROMANCE THE IRIS.

Either her or Kana. I like extremes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

:mad: Fine, if I can't have my family-oriented :pedo: comedy, then I expect to see :swoon: Kanna :swoon: in a wedding gown at the conclusion of this LP.

This I DECREE.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

I'm sure that in 10 years, no one would mind being Iris' love slave. :v:

Man's gotta have patience...

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Didn't Setsuna introduce himself as 'Aoi no Setsuna'? That would be Setsuna of the Blue, wouldn't it? (they're going for the whole celestial beasts schtick with the colours, I'm sure)

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

And now for something completely different...

Crazy fanart is the best. :)

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Meh. Usually I go crazy over the glasses-wearing girls, but I prefer the Kanna more.

You're putting a lot of effort into these updates, Spirit Armor! Which is good, of course.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

:mad: The best character of the game has yet to appear, okay??

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

I didn't know they had skimpy bathing suits back in the '30s. :v:

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

novaSphere posted:

Which one, Orihime or Leni? To be honest I didn't really like either of them, though I thought Leni was the more interesting of the two while Orihime had the hilarious accent. "wa-KARImassen!"

Wait, were they even in the game? I remember them being in the original Hanagumi but not if they were in the first game. Are you referring to someone else? There's too many good characters in this series :/

You DISGUST me! :mad:

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

John Mirra?
Yes?
This is John Mirra. Welcome to the next page.

One thing I've learned from the Deception LP is that threads can get TRAPPED on a page for a while, accumulating hundreds of images. :v: I quite like the layout here, where there's one image for a scene and then the portraits of the characters' heads.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Keep up the great work. Only a few more updates until the arrival of THAT PERSON...

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

You know, I've heard that 'evil chant' in a dozen other anime shows, and if you can't put enough menace into it you should really stick to saying something else.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

quote:

Next on Sakura Wars Z...!

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Mission over! You know what that means, Ensign! Back to punching tickets!

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

This LP is experiencing Technical Difficulties. Please stand by.

And now a word from our sponsors.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

No, he's going to return and say that he spent the entire time pressing F5 and eating cheetos. :3:

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

And then teddy bear cavalry.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Oh gawd, Awesome-chan can't arrive soon enough! :cry:

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Kanna! I want to be held in your strong arms tonight!!!

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Kanna will beat you up if you do not vote for Kanna-PunyEnsign relations.

Kanna is the most normal of the bunch but, I guess that isn't saying much.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Strong men make Kanna feel all girly inside! :black101:

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

I like Kanna the best because, well, even though she's huge she's actually the sweetest of all the girls.

She's like Miss Congeniality except stuck on Pre-Congenial mode.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Nakajima was RUSSIAN? Explains a lot. They don't grow men that tall in Japan.

At this rate there's going to be a hilarious cameo by a certain trio of Norse goddesses.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

There are Japanese people who don't consider Okinawa a part of Japan. Kind of like how Brits feel about Manchester. Or Americans about Canada. :colbert:

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

The tongue-in-cheek in this game/show never fails to amuse me. We have a bunch of bad guys who have very specific goals that amount to medium property damage and public mischief. To stop them is a secret military force that disguises itself as a theatre troupe and its mode of transportation rearranges large stretches of real estate and includes a vast underground railway network.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

This is my horrible attempt at a very old joke.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Now you too can dance like the Flower Division!

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Morgenthau posted:

The cameltoe... oh, the cameltoe... :gonk:

You say that like it's a bad thing. :colbert:

Though one-piece swimsuits and skin-tight leggings would have been scandalous in 1920s Japan.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

An injured Ogami is a thinly-veiled excuse for all the girls to show their 'appreciation' of him. This is a law of dating games. What doesn't kill you will make you... Uh...

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Spirit Armor posted:

... I'm going to go sleep for about thirteen hours now. Might tinker with the update later- it was kinda rushed.

By all means, have a rest! We can wait more than a couple of days between updates.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Looks suspiciously like Persona art to me. <- this were beeten

But with Ogami in the infirmary, who will punch the tickets now?? :( It's not as though Ogami has a nephew who looks exactly like him or anything!

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

There are quite a few blondes in the world, but probably only one who's so frigid even her hands are clammy to the touch. :pseudo:

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

:v: You know, it's actually supposed to be sweet that your 'little sister' is waiting by your bedside for you to recover. Not everything in anime involving preteen girls is pedo-suggestive by default.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Kanna is still the best. :colbert: Maria reminds me of that villain from Captain Planet with her hair covering the half of her face that's gone.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

A vote for Maria is also a vote for Iris, they both have yellow hair! :colbert:

Vote for Kanna, she has awesome red hair of burning passion!

And yes, I am not happy that Kanna is not leading the vote.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Apparently it takes a small explosion in order to get Sumire's clothes to start falling off.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Indeed, her outfit is surprisingly resilient despite how it looks.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Sometimes, when a mommy steam-powered mecha and a daddy steam-powered mecha want a little baby steam engine...

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Doomguy looks surprisingly like Ogami there, same haircut and all. I am glad to have tangentially contributed to this LP as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

Well, they could have drawn Kanna to look distinctly like a girl wearing guy clothes. I prefer Kanna the way she is, and it's clear she has the best figure in the group. :fap:

PS Kanna can beat up your Maria

• Locked thread